Some generics.

Go down

Some generics. Empty Some generics.

Post by JudoKan on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

They all ended up with token related effects...I even dug up a couple of my old cards, with a bit of tweaking of course.

Monsters:

|Singing Grasshopper|0|????|Insect/Effect|Wind|2||700|0|During your Standby Phase, if you do not control a monster other than this card, Special Summon up to 4 "Grasshopper Token"(Insect/WIND/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.|

|Bunshin Master|0|????|Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||2100|0|During your Standby Phase, you can decrease this monster's Level by 1 to Special Summon 1 "Bunshin Token"(Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 2000). If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 "Bunshin Token" you control instead.|

|Blooming Flower of Hope|0|????|Plant/Effect/Tuner|Light|1||250|100|The Level of this face-up monster is increased by the number of Plant-Type monsters in you Graveyard. You can banish 1 Plant monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Flower Bud Token"(Plant/LIGHT/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0). The token's Level is equal to the banished monster's Level.

Traps:

|Story Telling Old Man|0|????|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack and you do not control a monster. Negate the attack, and Special Summon 1 "Old Man Token"(Warrior/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). The token cannot be targeted for an attack. If you control another monster, destroy "Old Man Token".|

Spells:

|From Within the Mirror|0|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Special Summon 1 "Doppelganger Token" with the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, DEF and effect(s) as the selected monster. The selected monster cannot attack or change its battle position as long as the token is still on the field. Any Battle Damage either player takes from a battle involving the token becomes 0. When the token leaves the field, destroy the selected monster.

That's it for now I guess. Feedback is highly appreciated.

JudoKan

Back to top Go down

Some generics. Empty Re: Some generics.

Post by Ash on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 am

JudoKan wrote:They all ended up with token related effects...I even dug up a couple of my old cards, with a bit of tweaking of course.

Monsters:

|Singing Grasshopper|0|????|Insect/Effect|Wind|2||700|0|During your Standby Phase, if you do not control a monster other than this card, Special Summon up to 4 "Grasshopper Token"(Insect/WIND/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.|

mass token spamming Surprised
Crappy timing for it's effect balances it though, imo.

|Bunshin Master|0|????|Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||2100|0|During your Standby Phase, you can decrease this monster's Level by 1 to Special Summon 1 "Bunshin Token"(Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 2000). If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 "Bunshin Token" you control instead.|

Level altering stall is fine I suppose.

|Blooming Flower of Hope|0|????|Plant/Effect/Tuner|Light|1||250|100|The Level of this face-up monster is increased by the number of Plant-Type monsters in you Graveyard. You can banish 1 Plant monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Flower Bud Token"(Plant/LIGHT/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0). The token's Level is equal to the banished monster's Level.

WHOA NELLY.

Needs a resriction on that Token summon eff, or it can just drop tokens till you hit a big Synchro.

Traps:

|Story Telling Old Man|0|????|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack and you do not control a monster. Negate the attack, and Special Summon 1 "Old Man Token"(Warrior/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). The token cannot be targeted for an attack. If you control another monster, destroy "Old Man Token".|

Staying powah. Card is fine.

Spells:

|From Within the Mirror|0|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Special Summon 1 "Doppelganger Token" with the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, DEF and effect(s) as the selected monster. The selected monster cannot attack or change its battle position as long as the token is still on the field. Any Battle Damage either player takes from a battle involving the token becomes 0. When the token leaves the field, destroy the selected monster.

TOKEN FETISH DETECTED. Makes Sneaky Shapeshifter completely redundant. Copy and ram into opponents monstahs. Idk if it should steal effects, seems a little excessive.

Hope feels broken. |:

That's it for now I guess. Feedback is highly appreciated.
Surprised
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 am

BUNSHIN MASTER!!! FROM NIGHTMARIANS CCG!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!111!!1111!!!

Anyway agreed with snowy on most stuff. "From Within the Mirror" is also dangerous because the token can be used as a quick tribute, and "destroy the selected monster"

Sneaky shapeshifter can also select your monsters too, so i guess it's not totally obsolete :0 The effects bit might make it though...
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by JudoKan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Seattleite wrote:BUNSHIN MASTER!!! FROM NIGHTMARIANS CCG!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!111!!1111!!!

YES! I BROUGHT HIM BACK! MUWAHAHAHA*COUGH, COUGH, HACK*...HAHAH!

*AHEM*, anyways, a cost for "Hope"...the easiest thing would be to limit it to "once per turn" I guess. As for "Mirror", sure, I'll remove the effect stealing, though it would still be too similar to "Shapeshifter", but like Seattleite said, "Shapeshifter" can select you own monsters, and it can also deplete your opponent's LP if it attacks. So there is a bit of a difference, not sure it it's enough of a difference though =/

Here's both Hope and Mirror, after teaks:

|Blooming Flower of Hope|0|????|Plant/Effect/Tuner|Light|1||250|100|The Level of this face-up monster is increased by the number of Plant-Type monsters in you Graveyard. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Plant monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Flower Bud Token"(Plant/LIGHT/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0). The token's Level is equal to the banished monster's Level.|

|From Within the Mirror|0|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Special Summon 1 "Doppelganger Token" with the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK, and DEF as the selected monster. The selected monster cannot attack or change its battle position as long as the token is still on the field. Any Battle Damage either player takes from a battle involving the token becomes 0. When the token leaves the field, destroy the selected monster.|

JudoKan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum