My Generics

Go down

My Generics Empty My Generics

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 am

Spoiler:
|Spell Mixing Jar|0||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Remove from play 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard. Add it to your hand during the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.|
|Trap-Setting Dud|1||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.|
|Battle in the Afterlife|2||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard. Banish all Monster Cards in your opponent's Graveyard with ATK less than the selected Monster Card.|
|Independence Synchron|7||Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1800|Once per turn, you may discard 1 Monster to increase this card's Level by the discarded Monster's Level. You can Tribute this face-up card and discard 2 cards to Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters" as Synchro Material Monsters with a Level equal to this card's level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)|
|Independxyz|8||Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1800|You can discard 2 cards to Special Summon 1 Xyz Effect Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "2 Level 4 Monsters" as Xyz Material Monsters and then attach this card to the Special Summoned Xyz Monster as a Xyz Material Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Xyz Summon.)|
|Monster Blueprints|9||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 Fusion Monster, Synchro Monster or Xyz Monster in your Graveyard and return it to your Extra Deck. If the Fusion Material Monsters, Synchro Material Monsters or Xyz Material Monsters for the selected Fusion Monster, Synchro Monster or Xyz Monster are in your Graveyard, you can return them to your Deck, then shuffle your deck. If you returned a Fusion Monster to your Extra Deck, you may also add an "Advanced Polymerization" from your Graveyard to your deck, then shuffle your deck.|
|Leech Force|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when your opponent's Life Points decrease. Gain Life Points eqeal to half the decrease.|
|Slots of Life|2|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy all Token Monsters on the field. Roll a die for each monster destroyed. Gain 300 Life Points X the total number you rolled.|

Last edited by MBArceus on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Moar!)
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

My Generics Empty Re: My Generics

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

MBArceus wrote:
Spoiler:
|Spell Mixing Jar|0||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card and add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Hand.|
|Trap-Setting Dud|1||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls|

there were submissions of Spell Mixing Jar's effect but were rejected i believe although it's look ok to me, it's like weaker magician of faith though it's banned too. this may get to limited. Trap-Setting Dud is an okay card but not gonna be usable much.

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am

Drop the discard for Dud.

Jar is da brokez.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Snowy wrote:Drop the discard for Dud.

Jar is da brokez.
I dropped the discard for Dud and I added 2 more discards for Jar. Then again, Dark World/Fabled...
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

We haven't got anything like Fableds or DW's so... y'know.

3 for discard is too costly imo. I was thinking, perhaps a Gold Sarcophagus-esque effect?

For example:

Remove from play 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard. Add it to your hand during the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Added a new card, "Battle in the Afterlife". Gets rid of a card in your opponent's grave with a cost of removing one from your own grave. It's one of those cards that do well depending on your opponent's deck, but I think D.D.s may be able to use it. I'll research on that.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 am

MBArceus wrote:Added a new card, "Battle in the Afterlife". Gets rid of a card in your opponent's grave with a cost of removing one from your own grave. It's one of those cards that do well depending on your opponent's deck, but I think D.D.s may be able to use it. I'll research on that.

Sorry, but I don't think it's that useful. Maybe occasionally you could mess up their plans, but for example the TCG had D.D. Crow for this kind of stuff, which didn't require you to set it on the field, or remove a monster in your grave, or make sure the other monster's ATK was less.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 am

I made "Battle in the Afterlife" less UP and added Fusion/Synchro/Xyz support.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm

|Independxyz|8||Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1500|500|Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "2 Level 4 Monsters" as Xyz Material Monsters and then attach this card to the Special Summoned Xyz Monster as a Xyz Material Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Xyz Summon.)|

Um, no. This makes Xyz summoning way too easy. WAAAAAAAy too easy. It's similar to only using 1 monster to Synchro or Fusion summon. As much as I like quick summoning, this would make the creation of future 2L4 Xyz monsters very questionable due to the fact that somebody could just use this card to make it near-instantly.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Independxyz|8||Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1500|500|Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "2 Level 4 Monsters" as Xyz Material Monsters and then attach this card to the Special Summoned Xyz Monster as a Xyz Material Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Xyz Summon.)|

Um, no. This makes Xyz summoning way too easy. WAAAAAAAy too easy. It's similar to only using 1 monster to Synchro or Fusion summon. As much as I like quick summoning, this would make the creation of future 2L4 Xyz monsters very questionable due to the fact that somebody could just use this card to make it near-instantly.
The good thing is that it uses only 1 monster (summoning). The bad thing is that it uses only 1 monster (effect). Well, maybe I could add a cost.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 am

MBArceus wrote:|Spell Mixing Jar|0||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Remove from play 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard. Add it to your hand during the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.|
Pretty useful and balanced.
|Trap-Setting Dud|1||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.|
Decent ST removal : useful.
|Battle in the Afterlife|2||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard. Banish all Monster Cards in your opponent's Graveyard with ATK less than the selected Monster Card.|
Kind of weak. Don't really know what to do with it.
|Independence Synchron|7||Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Wind|4||1500|500|Once per turn, you may discard 1 Monster to increase this card's Level by the discarded Monster's Level. You can Tribute this face-up card and pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters" as Synchro Material Monsters with a Level equal to this card's level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)|
|Independxyz|8||Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1500|500|You can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Xyz Effect Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "2 Level 4 Monsters" as Xyz Material Monsters and then attach this card to the Special Summoned Xyz Monster as a Xyz Material Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Xyz Summon.)|
These two are kinda OP. My suggestion is scrapping the LP cost, and instead making so that the controller discards two cards when it's Normal Summoned, lowering the ATK to 1400, and raising the DEF to 1600-1800. Although this nerf may seem like it makes them pathethic at first, if you have 1 or 0 cards in your hand you have no issues with summoning it. In addition, they become recruiter-compatible, and Setting them would also be a viable strategy, seeing as flip(summon)s do not trigger the discard. Also, I suggest changing their attribute : WINDs are already the pretty much the strongest Attribute, they don't need more things to strengthen them.
|Monster Blueprints|9||Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 Fusion Monster, Synchro Monster or Xyz Monster in your Graveyard and return it to your Extra Deck. If the Fusion Material Monsters, Synchro Material Monsters or Xyz Material Monsters for the selected Fusion Monster, Synchro Monster or Xyz Monster are in your Graveyard, you can return them to your Deck, then shuffle your deck.|
Very weak. You'll probably want to scrap the LP cost. I suggest making it Special Summon 1 of the materials, instead of returning the materials to the deck.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 am

I actually think Battle in the Afterlife is good now - it's a quickplay so it can be chained to grave swarm. Since you'll usually be summoning low ATK monsters (easier, anyways) it gives plenty of targets.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm

I got two more cards, guys. Also errata'd Blueprints.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 am

Leech Force is a less powerful version of Sebek's Blessing. I would just make it the full Decrease, because you can only really use it when you have the advantage anyway.

Slots of Life - Also quite weak. It's hard to expect your opponent will "run" tokens, and even then the payoff isn't much.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum