Go down

NEW TOPIC is best topic Empty NEW TOPIC is best topic

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Illustrium Dreamrazor Psion
LIGHT, Level 4
ATK/1500
DEF/1500
Psychic/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, it gains 2 Dream counters. When your opponent would Normal or Special Summons a monster, you can remove 1 Dream counter from this card to negate the Summon of the monster and force it to be Set instead. If the monster cannot be Set, it is destroyed. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Dream counter from this card instead. During your Standby Phase, this card gains 1 Dream counter. If this card is face-up on your side of the field during or after the 5th turn of the duel, this card's original ATK becomes 1900.

Astral Nightmare
DARK, Level 8
ATK/3000
DEF/3500
Psychic/Fusion/Effect
Psychic-type Monster with 1500 ATK or more + DARK Monster with 1500 ATK or more
Once, while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of a card effect and destroy the card. If you have a face-up Psychic-type monster on the field during or after the 8th turn of the duel, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field during your Main Phase 2 from the Extra Deck.

Slumberknell Diclonius
WIND, Level 4
ATK/1550
DEF/1150
Psychic/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle by your opponent's monsters that have been summoned after the 3rd turn of the duel. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand and draw the same amount of cards you discarded with this effect. If this card is face-up during or after the 7th turn of the duel, it gains the following effect:●When this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 500 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.

Secrets of the Vivian Goddess
Spell
Normal
Pay 500 Life Points. Add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic or Spellcaster-type monster from your deck to your hand.

WATER, Level 6
ATK/2300
DEF/1600
Psychic/Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all other monsters you control cannot be removed from play or flipped face-down, and when an opponent's monster is destroyed by battle, it is sent to the bottom of the owner's deck. Once per turn, if a card would be destroyed, it is not destroyed. When is card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 other Psychic-type monster from your Graveyard.

Psychotenn
LIGHT, Level 3
ATK/1200
DEF/1100
Psychic/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or when it's removed from play by discarding a card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, reveal the top card of your deck, and you can shuffle your deck afterwards. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster with 1800 ATK or more.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

NEW TOPIC is best topic Empty Re: NEW TOPIC is best topic

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

Review please?
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 am

I don't think Secrets of the Vivian Goddess would be okay in this format yet until other types get more speed as well.

Then again I don't know how bad/good Psychics are doing.

Also...

I STOLE BRAIN EATING MUSHROOMS
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:Illustrium Dreamrazor Psion
LIGHT, Level 4
ATK/1500
DEF/1500
Psychic/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, it gains 2 Dream counters. When your opponent would Normal or Special Summons a monster, you can remove 1 Dream counter from this card to negate the Summon of the monster and force it to be Set instead. If the monster cannot be Set, it is destroyed. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Dream counter from this card instead. During your Standby Phase, this card gains 1 Dream counter. If this card is face-up on your side of the field during or after the 5th turn of the duel, this card's original ATK becomes 1900.
Awesome control card Very Happy Forces your opponent to mind DEF and such. Cool name too.

Astral Nightmare
DARK, Level 8
ATK/3000
DEF/3500
Psychic/Fusion/Effect
Once, while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of a card effect and destroy the card. If you have a face-up Psychic-type monster on the field during or after the 8th turn of the duel, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field during your Main Phase 2 from the Extra Deck.
So this one might be too powerful for this game. Fusions are better here than the TCG and easier to get out, and with High stats and a "negate any effect once per turn" effect could be too easy to get out and too hard to get rid of.

Slumberknell Diclonius
WIND, Level 4
ATK/1550
DEF/1150
Psychic/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle by your opponent's monsters that have been summoned after the 3rd turn of the duel. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand and draw the same amount of cards you discarded with this effect. If this card is face-up during or after the 7th turn of the duel, it gains the following effect:●When this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 500 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
Well, after the 3rd turn of the duel I'm guessing means "My turn, then their turn, then my turn" so it's pretty early, will most likely just mean "this card isn't destroyed by battle". Coupled with the reload (which is a grave-dumping version) seems overbearing IMO. The last effect is a nice one. But it's the first two that make it so dangerous.

Spell
Normal
Pay 500 Life Points. Add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic or Spellcaster-type monster from your deck to your hand.
Psychic and Spellcaster RoTA in one is nice.

WATER, Level 6
ATK/2300
DEF/1600
Psychic/Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all other monsters you control cannot be removed from play or flipped face-down, and when an opponent's monster is destroyed by battle, it is sent to the bottom of the owner's deck. Once per turn, if a card would be destroyed, it is not destroyed. When is card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 other Psychic-type monster from your Graveyard.
Protection for your other monsters is cool. Protection for itself seems fair enough. But for the last effect, you should add "except Avatar of Vivian" to avoid stall loops.

Psychotenn
LIGHT, Level 3
ATK/1200
DEF/1100
Psychic/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or when it's removed from play by discarding a card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, reveal the top card of your deck, and you can shuffle your deck afterwards. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster with 1800 ATK or more.
I worry about it being easy Synchro Fodder, but maybe that's just me Razz The reveal effect is a nice addition, as well as the pseudo-Pilgrim effect.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Well, after the 3rd turn of the duel I'm guessing means "My turn, then their turn, then my turn" so it's pretty early, will most likely just mean "this card isn't destroyed by battle". Coupled with the reload (which is a grave-dumping version) seems overbearing IMO. The last effect is a nice one. But it's the first two that make it so dangerous.

She considers 1st person to go, then 2nd as a Turn Count, where both players got to do something, because then it includes all of the possible phases that happen, instead of just the turn player's phase, and since generally Final Countdown works that way too when it considers turn count (although on the older Video games it goes 1 person, turn 1, 2nd person, turn 2).

And it means like, the first or 2nd turn monsters you summoned since you have started are the only ones who can kill it by battle, so that means against decks who use the first turn to just tribute monsters and synchro fodder them would have a hard time killing this card, but other slower decks with durable cards can live long enough to just, kill it.

So this one might be too powerful for this game. Fusions are better here than the TCG and easier to get out, and with High stats and a "negate any effect once per turn" effect could be too easy to get out and too hard to get rid of.

It's once, not once per turn. In other words its similar to XX-Saber Fullhelmknight's effect where it can negate one attack. So it can negate one effect, once. In order to negate another effect you have to Resummon it.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:

She considers 1st person to go, then 2nd as a Turn Count, where both players got to do something, because then it includes all of the possible phases that happen, instead of just the turn player's phase, and since generally Final Countdown works that way too when it considers turn count (although on the older Video games it goes 1 person, turn 1, 2nd person, turn 2).

And it means like, the first or 2nd turn monsters you summoned since you have started are the only ones who can kill it by battle, so that means against decks who use the first turn to just tribute monsters and synchro fodder them would have a hard time killing this card, but other slower decks with durable cards can live long enough to just, kill it.

Ok, I see what you mean now.

It's once, not once per turn. In other words its similar to XX-Saber Fullhelmknight's effect where it can negate one attack. So it can negate one effect, once. In order to negate another effect you have to Resummon it.

Oh, must have missed that part Razz
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 am

Are these your cards for submitting?

They look very good, I agree with the other posts on the thread.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:13 am

Oh cool, thank you. The only line i did miss was on Astral Nightmare. At the end, it should say "You can only Special Summon 1 "Astral Nightmare" this way per turn.".

and I will add "except "Avatar of Vivian"" to it's effect to prevent double Vivians.

I also get 10 cards? Neat.

Arcanastorm Psion
FIRE, Level 4
ATK/1100
DEF/1900
Psychic/Effect
This card is also treated as a Spell-caster-type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand that designates a Spellcaster or Psychic-type monster(s) as a target. Once per turn, you can switch this card to Defense Position to increase the ATK of 1 other monster on the field by 500 until the End Phase. If this card would be flipped face-down or Tributed by an opponent's card effect, negate that effect until the End Phase.

Brain Eating Mushrooms
DARK, Level 1
ATK/300
DEF/250
Plant/Effect
When this card is destroyed by battle, take control of the monster that destroyed this card at the end of the Battle Phase.

Ethereal Cloak
Spell
Equip
The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to place it at the top of your deck.

Gravity Laser
Spell
Quickplay
Activate this card when your opponent offers monsters they control as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. You can Synchro Summon a monster from your Extra Deck who can be Synchro Summoned by the Synchro Material monsters your opponent is using. When both you and your opponent Synchro Summon your monster(s) successfully, the opponent(s) Synchro Monster cannot activate their effect(s) or attack this turn.

Xenosynthesis Driver
Spell
Counter
Activate one of the following effects: ▪Negate the activation of your opponent's Counter Trap card and remove it from play, then draw 1 card. ▪Negate the activation of your opponent's Quickplay Spell Card and destroy it, then gain 1300 Life Points. ▪Negate the activation of your opponent's Monster's effect and flip the monster face-down. It cannot be flipped face-up this turn by the opponent. ▪Negate the activation of your opponent's Normal Spell card and destroy it.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:

Arcanastorm Psion
FIRE, Level 4
ATK/1100
DEF/1900
Psychic/Effect
This card is also treated as a Spell-caster-type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand that designates a Spellcaster or Psychic-type monster(s) as a target. Once per turn, you can switch this card to Defense Position to increase the ATK of 1 other monster on the field by 500 until the End Phase. If this card would be flipped face-down or Tributed by an opponent's card effect, negate that effect until the End Phase.

Cool defensive/offensive card. I see a major anti-nox theme too?

Brain Eating Mushrooms
DARK, Level 1
ATK/300
DEF/250
Plant/Effect
When this card is destroyed by battle, take control of the monster that destroyed this card at the end of the Battle Phase.
Awesome, but I've already seen this card before. Is this yours or DH's?

...and mushrooms aren't plants Razz I kid.

Ethereal Cloak
Spell
Equip
The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to place it at the top of your deck.

Alright, more stall... recycle effect makes for some sturdy monsters, so i wouldn't worry about missing your draw at all.

Gravity Laser
Spell
Quickplay
Activate this card when your opponent offers monsters they control as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. You can Synchro Summon a monster from your Extra Deck who can be Synchro Summoned by the Synchro Material monsters your opponent is using. When both you and your opponent Synchro Summon your monster(s) successfully, the opponent(s) Synchro Monster cannot activate their effect(s) or attack this turn.
HOLY CRAP YES! Very Happy Pretty Much One-Up your opponent on their synchros. This is too cool.

Xenosynthesis Driver
Spell
Counter
Activate one of the following effects: ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Counter Trap card and remove it from play, then draw 1 card. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Quickplay Spell Card and destroy it, then gain 1300 Life Points. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Monster's effect and flip the monster face-down. It cannot be flipped face-up this turn by the opponent. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Normal Spell card and destroy it.
Counter Spell? Anyways negating Monsters, the more-used Spell types, and counter traps just seems too much IMO and trumps all the other counters out there. And we have some good counters.

Anyways, the cards are cool. The names of them are very similar to DH's names, which are all pretty creative themselves.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Seattleite wrote:
Tungsten Butterfly wrote:

Arcanastorm Psion
FIRE, Level 4
ATK/1100
DEF/1900
Psychic/Effect

Cool defensive/offensive card. I see a major anti-nox theme too?

Brain Eating Mushrooms
DARK, Level 1
ATK/300
DEF/250
Plant/Effect
Awesome, but I've already seen this card before. Is this yours or DH's?

...and mushrooms aren't plants Razz I kid.

Ethereal Cloak
Spell
Equip

Alright, more stall... recycle effect makes for some sturdy monsters, so i wouldn't worry about missing your draw at all.

Gravity Laser
Spell
Quickplay
HOLY CRAP YES! Very Happy Pretty Much One-Up your opponent on their synchros. This is too cool.

Xenosynthesis Driver
Spell
Counter
Activate one of the following effects: ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Counter Trap card and remove it from play, then draw 1 card. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Quickplay Spell Card and destroy it, then gain 1300 Life Points. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Monster's effect and flip the monster face-down. It cannot be flipped face-up this turn by the opponent. ▪️Negate the activation of your opponent's Normal Spell card and destroy it.
Counter Spell? Anyways negating Monsters, the more-used Spell types, and counter traps just seems too much IMO and trumps all the other counters out there. And we have some good counters.

Anyways, the cards are cool. The names of them are very similar to DH's names, which are all pretty creative themselves.
I'm not good with names so sometimes I just use random word generators from Seventh Sanctum.

And Xeno is too much?

Brain Eating Mushrooms is mine.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 am

My 6 new cards

Absolute Vitiation
TRAP
Normal
All face-up Effect Monsters on the field become Normal Monsters while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard and lose their effect(s).

Sanctum of Lachrymosa
SPELL
Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Jillian Armamentaria". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars are equal to 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.

Jillian Armamentaria
FIRE, Level 8
ATK/2800
DEF/2600
Psychic/Ritual/Effect
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the card "Sanctum of Lachrymosa". When this card is Ritual Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower FIRE Monsters in your Graveyard to either side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effect(s) of all Level 4 and lower monsters are negated and cannot be activated. Once per turn, you can select 2 cards in your Graveyard and shuffle them into your deck.

Icevale Witch
WATER, Level 4
ATK/1400
DEF/1700
Spellcaster/Effect
This card can be Normal Summoned in Defense Position. When your opponent Summons an Effect Monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate it's effect(s) until the End Phase. This card cannot be targeted by the opponent's card effects. During your Main Phase, You can Normal Summon this card from the Graveyard.

Turn and Burn
SPELL
Normal
The player who activated this card no longer has a hand limit size. If this card is activated during or after the 5th turn of the duel, draw 1 card. If after the 6th turn, inflict 500 damage to the opponent for each card in both player's hands. If after the 8th turn, your opponent discards 1 card. If after the 12th turn, add 1 card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. If after the 15th turn, all monsters you control gain 2000 ATK.

I will also add Astral Nightmare as my 6th card.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 am

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:Illustrium Dreamrazor Psion
LIGHT, Level 4
ATK/1500
DEF/1500
Psychic/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, it gains 2 Dream counters. When your opponent would Normal or Special Summons a monster, you can remove 1 Dream counter from this card to negate the Summon of the monster and force it to be Set instead. If the monster cannot be Set, it is destroyed. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Dream counter from this card instead. During your Standby Phase, this card gains 1 Dream counter. If this card is face-up on your side of the field during or after the 5th turn of the duel, this card's original ATK becomes 1900. Too big of a stall, no?

Astral Nightmare
DARK, Level 8
ATK/3000
DEF/3500
Psychic/Fusion/Effect
Once, while this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of a card effect and destroy the card. If you have a face-up Psychic-type monster on the field during or after the 8th turn of the duel, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field during your Main Phase 2 from the Extra Deck. Lower the stats and add costs.

Slumberknell Diclonius
WIND, Level 4
ATK/1550
DEF/1150
Psychic/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle by your opponent's monsters that have been summoned after the 3rd turn of the duel. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand and draw the same amount of cards you discarded with this effect. If this card is face-up during or after the 7th turn of the duel, it gains the following effect:●When this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 500 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. Again, a freaking ultimate stall. Also, why the infinite Card Destruction? Oh, and lower the stats for the last effect.

Spell
Normal
Pay 500 Life Points. Add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic or Spellcaster-type monster from your deck to your hand. Increase the cost just a little bit.

WATER, Level 6
ATK/2300
DEF/1600
Psychic/Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all other monsters you control cannot be removed from play or flipped face-down, and when an opponent's monster is destroyed by battle, it is sent to the bottom of the owner's deck. Once per turn, if a card would be destroyed, it is not destroyed. When is card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 other Psychic-type monster from your Graveyard. Level 7 plox. And then increase the ATK and DEF a tiny little bit.

Psychotenn
LIGHT, Level 3
ATK/1200
DEF/1100
Psychic/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or when it's removed from play by discarding a card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, reveal the top card of your deck, and you can shuffle your deck afterwards. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster with 1800 ATK or more. Remove the last effect.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 am

Too big of a stall, no?
Not really. Forcing your opponent to set monsters hinders extremely fast decks, but generally does nothing to defense and burn decks since most of them have better defense and don't need to immediately attack or activate their effects. And you have to remove a counter for said effect to work, so you either remove a counter to prevent it from dying or force the opponent to set a monster, and it only starts with 2 counters, and only gains 1 during your Standby Phase.

Lower the stats and add costs.
Why?

Again, a freaking ultimate stall. Also, why the infinite Card Destruction? Oh, and lower the stats for the last effect.
"Ultimate Stall" would be a Level Limit area B that you can't destroy. This just means that it can only be killed earlier in the game or by monsters who don't almost instantly vanish like for Techsummon and Turbo decks. Why lower the ATK gain for the 2nd effect again? And it's a one-sided Card Destruction so you can't mill the opponent to death unless you use other cards in unison with it, and since Dark World cards don't exist here I think dumping your entire hand for a new hand is generally okay.

Increase the cost just a little bit.
Why?

Level 7 plox. And then increase the ATK and DEF a tiny little bit.
Why? It works best as a Level 6.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum