LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Submissions for ACRD

4 posters

Go down

Planned Submissions for ACRD Empty Planned Submissions for ACRD

Post by Ash Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Submissions:

Last edited by Snowy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Planned Submissions for ACRD Empty Re: Planned Submissions for ACRD

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Spoiler:

The bolded ones are cards that haven't been approved yet, the non-bolded ones are those who have been already approved from other threads.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Getting to DH's cards soon.

@ Snowy's

Me and Leo are gonna have a Biggggggg talk about Ancient Calligrapher.

I guess everything else is fine. I already reviewed most of them anyway :3
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Due to recent events I have decided to drop the last 3 monsters and Withergore Ghast for the following cards:

|Reprimo Halcyon|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||For the remainder of the duel, neither player can Special Summon more than once per turn.|

||Goannai|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the Special Summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it. Your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters with the same name as the Summoned monster until the end of your opponent's 4th End Phase. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand.||

||Grimguard Ranseur|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Activate one of the following effects: ●Negate the effect(s) of all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase. They cannot be used as Synchro, Xyz or Fusion Material, cannot be Tributed, or removed from the field for the Summon or Set of a monster. ●Inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to the total combined ATK of all monsters your opponent Special Summoned this turn.●Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters this turn.||
[/spoiler]

|Grimoire of Enchanted Slaughter|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Quickplay||||Destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field. During the End Phase, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to add 1 Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand with the word "Negate" or "Destroy", and "Special Summon" in it's card text.|

Is this enough anti-swarm, S/T improvement?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

|Sudden Illumination|0|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Your opponent reveals 2 face-down cards they control.|

You should change it to "Your opponent reveals all face-down cards they control." 2 is almost nothing and a very weak effect.

Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Aaand here's mine.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aquamarius on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 am

|Seahorse Knight|0|ACRD|Sea Serpent/Gemini/Effect|Water|4||1300|1500|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: This card's original ATK becomes 2400.|

Seahorse's effect is too weak. It's only as effective as Goggle Golem, except with a little more attack, and not only that, you have to use a Normal summon just for an attack boost and a beatstick, I think you should add a little more to it, like Trap Defense or removal negation or something.

|Coral Snake|0|ACRD|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|4||1600|1500|You can discard this card to add 1 "Coral Caverns" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is face-up on the field but "Coral Caverns" is not, destroy this card.|

I don't see why it should be destroyed if Coral Caverns isn't on the field if it has regular stats. The only reason they added the "Destroy it if said card isn't face up" part is because most of those fetcher cards were above 2000 ATK.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 am

>mfw 20 cards is too little

Planned Submissions for ACRD V5fqqs
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Sudden Illumination|0|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Your opponent reveals 2 face-down cards they control.|

You should change it to "Your opponent reveals all face-down cards they control." 2 is almost nothing and a very weak effect.

Made for an Unknown Chartography draw engine, so I wasn't sure how many it should reveal :/

I'll consider it.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:40 am

Snowy wrote:

Made for an Unknown Chartography draw engine, so I wasn't sure how many it should reveal :/

I'll consider it.

It's "Card(s)", so that means even if you reveal 10000 cards at once, you still just draw 1 card.

I'll get to the other cards soon. Busy busy busy D:
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 am

Really?

Unknown Chartography sucks then. |:

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 am

Snowy wrote:Really?

Unknown Chartography sucks then. |:

We should errata Unknown Chartography then.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
Spoiler:

The bolded ones are cards that haven't been approved yet, the non-bolded ones are those who have been already approved from other threads.

All look OK, except for those little bits on Lichwyrm, Kimiari, Twisters and Phantasm. But that's just my opinion. Razz

Transcending Curses look like fun to play with.

I'll look at Aqua's after I've had a cuppa.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 am

Almost forgot about these. o:

Darkest Hour wrote:Due to recent events I have decided to drop the last 3 monsters and Withergore Ghast for the following cards:

|Reprimo Halcyon|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||For the remainder of the duel, neither player can Special Summon more than once per turn.|

Looks a little heavy. Lack of S/T negation means this could easily just kill a deck off before it can do, well, anything. It's like Final Countdown, once the effect goes through, there's no stopping it. |:

Not sure if want.

||Goannai|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the Special Summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it. Your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters with the same name as the Summoned monster until the end of your opponent's 4th End Phase. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand.||

More self-recycling. With an effect that heavy, I'm not sure it should keep coming back like that.

||Grimguard Ranseur|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Activate one of the following effects: ●Negate the effect(s) of all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase. They cannot be used as Synchro, Xyz or Fusion Material, cannot be Tributed, or removed from the field for the Summon or Set of a monster. ●Inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to the total combined ATK of all monsters your opponent Special Summoned this turn.●Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters this turn.||

Very flexible. I think the first effect can be toned down, personally. Perhaps till the End Phase?

|Grimoire of Enchanted Slaughter|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Quickplay||||Destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field. During the End Phase, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to add 1 Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand with the word "Negate" or "Destroy", and "Special Summon" in it's card text.|

Another Dark Hole, eww. More searching for no cost, eww. I personally can't back this. Neutral

Is this enough anti-swarm, S/T improvement?

There's improvement, and then there's overcompensating for lack of Anti-Swarm. These fall into the latter, IMO.

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 am

Aquamarius wrote:Aaand here's mine.
Spoiler:

All looks pretty solid, but idk if people want Psychoblast. If it get's in though, surely Diabolus can come off the ban list rite?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum