random Xyz monsters try outs

Go down

random Xyz monsters try outs  Empty random Xyz monsters try outs

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

|Blessed Mystical Elf|Xyz1|01|Fairy/Xyz/Effect|Light|4||600|2200|2 Level 4 monsters Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Xyz Monster that has no Xyz Materials attached to it; if the target's Xyz Materials are in the Graveyard, attach them to it. If you do, gain 500 life points for each Xyz Materials attached by this effect.|

|Skyterror Necro-dragon|Xyz1|02|Dragon/Xyz/Effect|Dark|4||2300|1600|3 Level 4 monsters You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field and return it to its controller's Deck then shuffle it. If you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's level x 200. When this card has no Xyz Material: it can't inflict Battle Damage for 3 turns.|

|Roaring War-Wolf|Xyz1|03|Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect|Earth|4|2300|500|2 Level 4 Beast-Type monsters When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to increase the ATK of other monsters you control equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster until the End Phase.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

random Xyz monsters try outs  Empty Re: random Xyz monsters try outs

Post by Anime Girl References on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

|Malisorronir|XXX|XXX|Beast/Xyz/Effect|DARK|4||1900|1800|2 Level 4 monsters Any damage you would take in battles against an opponent's monster with this card is inflicted to your opponent instead. When damage is inflicted this way, increase your Life Points by the amount of damage inflicted by this card.|

I attack your 4000 DEF monster, and you take...2100 damage from it, increasing my life points by 2100 as well. Thanks very much.

|Shadowtwister Lyla|XXX|XXX|Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|200|2 Level 4 monsters When your opponent would banish a card in the duel by a card effect or cost, you can negate the banish of that card to draw 1 card.|

I'll IndTreaty Shadowtwister.

Nope, I think I'll draw a card.

Fine then I'll remove a Flash for Flash Phoenix-

Nope, I think I'll draw a card instead.

I do it again.

Nope, I think I'll draw a card again.

To pay a cost, I will have to remove from play my strongest monster....are you going to stop me?

Nope...go ahead and pay that cost now.

FFUUUUUUUUUUU

Banish = remove from play, so no "I'm not banishing, I am RFPing so suck it faggot"
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum