Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS

Go down

Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS Empty Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS

Post by Anime Girl References on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

|Blightscour Death Driver|???|???|Zombie/Effect|LIGHT|4||1400|1600|Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: *Return any number of cards in your hand to the deck and draw the same amount of cards you sent to the deck. *Discard 1 card. Add 1 Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. *Discard 1 card. Negate 1 face-up monster's effect until the opponent's End Phase.|

I did not want to make 3 different monsters for these effects. It would take up too much damn space. "Once per turn for each" means I can activate each effect once per turn, not one effect 3 times or 1 effect twice and another once.

|Hellcrescent Strix|???|???|Zombie/Effect|WIND|4||1500|1500|If your opponent activates a Monster effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to negate the activation of that monster's effect, and you can activate it's effect as your own.|

It's like a Mystical Refpanel that doesn't suck, for Effect Monsters. Example:

Opponent activates "Nox Exploiter" to flip a monster I control face-down. I then, as a Chain Link 2, Special Summon Hellcrescent Strix from my hand to negate Nox Exploiter's effect, and then activate it's effect as my own, so I flip a monster on the field face-down instead of the opponent.

Because this place does not have Effect-stealing Anti-Meta yet.

|Macabre Withergore Ghast|???|???|Zombie/Effect|WATER|3||1400|1100|During your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play this card on the field. When this removed from play card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. At the beginning of your opponent's Battle Phase, you can Special Summon this removed from play card.|

I remove it from play on my turn. The opponent's turn starts, he summons Hellkite of Disaster, and goes into the Battle Phase to attack with it. At the beginning of it, I special Summon Macabre Withergore to destroy it. Its a new form of attack negation, in other words, except it occurs at the beginning of the battle phase to help stop monsters who do things without applying damage calculation.

|Supremacy of the Lichwyrm|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Activate one of the following effects: *Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a Zombie-type monster, Draw 2 cards. *Return 1 of your removed from play Zombie-type monsters to the top of your Deck. *Remove from play the top card of your deck. Remove from play 1 non-Zombie-type Monster card or a Spell/Trap card on the field.|

This card is actually supposed to be 3 different cards, but that would take up too much god-damn space in the deck and in the set so I compressed all of it to one card.

|Phantasm of the Red Moon|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Select 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster from your Graveyard and lose 200 Life Points x the level of the Selected Monster. You do not lose Life Points from this card's effect if you Special Summon a level 4 or lower monster.|
Because there is no way to get a dead Level 5 or higher Zombie out of the Graveyard without adding situational cards that need requirements to activate.

|Twisters of the Deathnether|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Remove from play 1 Zombie-type monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy it. When you Normal Summon a Zombie-type monster, you can add this card to your hand by paying 500 Life Points.|

Die, Flash Phoenix. Die, Nox Deciever. Die, Catapult Dragon. Die, Keeper of the Arsenal. Die, Flash Serpent. Die, Rainbow Tail.

|Extremely Violent Revival|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||When your opponent Summons a monster, select 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard. If the selected Zombie-type monster's ATK is less than the opponent's Summoned monster, you can Special Summon the selected Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field to negate the Summon of the opponent's monster and destroy it.|

Because I have no Summoning Polarity.

Last edited by Darkest Hour on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS Empty Re: Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

for multiple effects in a monster each, the follow wording will be this "Each of these effects can be activated once per turn:"

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS Empty Re: Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS

Post by Anime Girl References on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

There we go.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

MORE Zombies?? Razz

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Blightscour Death Driver|???|???|Zombie/Effect|LIGHT|4||1400|1600|Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: *Return any number of cards in your hand to the deck and draw the same amount of cards you sent to the deck. *Discard 1 card. Add 1 Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. *Discard 1 card. Negate 1 face-up monster's effect until the opponent's End Phase.|
Gewd. 3 different effects are fine since they are all pretty subpar.

I did not want to make 3 different monsters for these effects. It would take up too much damn space. "Once per turn for each" means I can activate each effect once per turn, not one effect 3 times or 1 effect twice and another once.

|Hellcrescent Strix|???|???|Zombie/Effect|WIND|4||1500|1500|If your opponent activates a Monster effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand to negate the activation of that monster's effect, and you can activate it's effect as your own.|
Effect stealing anti-meta = <3 Very Happy

Opponent activates "Nox Exploiter" to flip a monster I control face-down. I then, as a Chain Link 2, Special Summon Hellcrescent Strix from my hand to negate Nox Exploiter's effect, and then activate it's effect as my own, so I flip a monster on the field face-down instead of the opponent.

|Macabre Withergore Ghast|???|???|Zombie/Effect|WATER|3||1400|1100|During your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play this card on the field. When this removed from play card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. At the beginning of your opponent's Battle Phase, you can Special Summon this removed from play card.|
I'm just quite concerned about this card in large numbers.... more than 1 will be overkill.

I remove it from play on my turn. The opponent's turn starts, he summons Hellkite of Disaster, and goes into the Battle Phase to attack with it. At the beginning of it, I special Summon Macabre Withergore to destroy it. Its a new form of attack negation, in other words, except it occurs at the beginning of the battle phase to help stop monsters who do things without applying damage calculation.

|Supremacy of the Lichwyrm|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Activate one of the following effects: *Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a Zombie-type monster, Draw 2 cards. *Return 1 of your removed from play Zombie-type monsters to the top of your Deck. *Remove from play the top card of your deck. Remove from play 1 non-Zombie-type Monster card or a Spell/Trap card on the field.|
Last effect is wayyyy too easy removal. Even worse than treaty. AND since this is 3 effects in one it will have to be more nerfed than treaty.

This card is actually supposed to be 3 different cards, but that would take up too much god-damn space in the deck and in the set so I compressed all of it to one card.

|Phantasm of the Red Moon|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Select 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster from your Graveyard and lose 200 Life Points x the level of the Selected Monster. You do not lose Life Points from this card's effect if you Special Summon a level 4 or lower monster.|
But but.... what about poor little Cursed Moonlight? Let's not make an lolmonsterreborn even for zombies. They could be the last ones that need it atm and besides other types would die for even a Cursed Moonlight for their type.
Because there is no way to get a dead Level 5 or higher Zombie out of the Graveyard without adding situational cards that need requirements to activate. No offense but that's a good thing... getting out high level zombies should be harder

|Twisters of the Deathnether|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Remove from play 1 Zombie-type monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy it. When you Normal Summon a Zombie-type monster, you can add this card to your hand by paying 500 Life Points.|
Oh my... in a dedicated deck effect monsters will be completely suppressed... you don't even need the last sentence and it will still be plenty playable.

Die, Flash Phoenix. Die, Nox Deciever. Die, Catapult Dragon. Die, Keeper of the Arsenal. Die, Flash Serpent. Die, Rainbow Tail. D;

|Extremely Violent Revival|XXX|ZAUG|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||When your opponent Summons a monster, select 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard. If the selected Zombie-type monster's ATK is less than the opponent's Summoned monster, you can Special Summon the selected Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field to negate the Summon of the opponent's monster and destroy it.|
An easy summon negater with a +1 on the field is just wrong, IMO.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm just quite concerned about this card in large numbers.... more than 1 will be overkill.

Errrr, okay I agree.

Last effect is wayyyy too easy removal. Even worse than treaty. AND since this is 3 effects in one it will have to be more nerfed than treaty.

Interdimensional Treaty exists at 3 and removes from play anything with a laughable "cost".

And why is 3 effects in one bad? I can only activate one of them, and it's a Normal Spell. It just means that it can adapt to different situations, you know. Having a Normal Spell just sit in my hand doing nothing is slow, and having 3 different cards for all of those effects takes up too much space. But if IntTreaty is truely truely nerfed, I can change the last effect with inner peace.

No offense but that's a good thing... getting out high level zombies should be harder

After getting torn apart by ONE Flash Phoenix and one Doomcore, and watching how stupidly fast Mezzos can spawn giant Synchros while also swarming the hell out of everything, and watching the Dragarity Synchros topple over even Pandemic Seed and Lichwyrm in one turn, I feel like getting out either Maiden or Lichwyrm is too cumbersome right now. The only avenue for Maiden is Normal Summon, and Lichwyrm has no "responsive alternative" to quick and easy summons. Are you thinking Cursed Moonlight is the greatest card ever or something? Nearly every deck I saw ran cards that manipulated Level 4 and lower monsters way more than Zombies ever did. Hell, Zombies are FAR FAR FAR away from where the TCG zombies are. They don't decksearch well, they have no draw engine, no absolute grave manipulation, no effective summoning engine, no definitive hand manipulation, and no field nuker/clearer. They are only good in mere spouts, and once that spout is over, and they don't get the job done, you lose.

Reaper Possession and the ultimate Spiritlock is just wrong. What am I supposed to do? Just run Hinderance and hope I have a card to remove from play when they erase everything I have? Neutral Like i said, I have no Summoning Polarity. Everything is a +0 or a -1. You can only lose cards or keep the amount you currently have. There are other decks who can avoid that. +1s are not bad depending on their context and supposed advantage. Change of Heart and Pot of Greed are overpowered +1s. This one I don't think is because you can only get as good of a monster as your opponent, nothing better (context may vary).

Could change it to Level 6 and higher since those are the main fuckers I want to get rid of with this card effect, so Level 5 and lower monsters aren't oppressed by it and it would keep this +1 from being a disgusting topdecking +1 (even though you can't topdeck traps).
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am

Yes, I am totally copying Sea here.
Darkest Hour wrote:
Sounds fine to me. Don't exactly see how it'd be used, but I suppose it'd help with dead hands.

I'd like to mention that Effect Monster negation is one of the most powerful forms of negation in the LCCG. What with Exploiter, Galen, Phoenix, Serpent, etc. To be honest, I'm not really sure if it's too strong. If you submit it though, we can always nerf it/put it on the banlist if it's too strong.

Sounds good to me. Also, I'd like to mention that it won't work in multiples because of "beginning of your opponent's Battle Phase". If one activates, the rest won't be able to because it isn't the beginning of your opponent's battle phase anymore.

Last effect is Treaty without discard that doesn't work on Zombies. Too strong.

Sounds fine to me. Zombies deserve something like this, although I don't really know the reason for the last sentence.
Because there is no way to get a dead Level 5 or higher Zombie out of the Graveyard without adding situational cards that need requirements to activate.

Sorry, the last sentence just goes way over the top. I personally suggest removing that last sentence. Seems amazing to me, even without that last sentence.

Die, Flash Phoenix. Die, Nox Deciever. Die, Catapult Dragon. Die, Keeper of the Arsenal. Die, Flash Serpent. Die, Rainbow Tail.

Oh, no. By having a weak zombie in your grave, like, Moroi, you can negate almost everything worth mentioning. Making it Lv6 or higher seems fine to me though. Or maybe consider making it "when your opponent special summons a monster from the extra deck". Just throwing out an idea here.(that'd also help with exceeds if those ever get in here)

Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 am

Darkest Hour wrote:

Interdimensional Treaty exists at 3 and removes from play anything with a laughable "cost".

And why is 3 effects in one bad? I can only activate one of them, and it's a Normal Spell. It just means that it can adapt to different situations, you know. Having a Normal Spell just sit in my hand doing nothing is slow, and having 3 different cards for all of those effects takes up too much space. But if IntTreaty is truely truely nerfed, I can change the last effect with inner peace.
We will work on ze treaty. 3 effects in one is Ok if they're nerfed. Because like you said, you're eliminating 2 spots in your deck, and that is a major advantage.

But having a practically costless form of removal in your hand and not being able to use it on the first turn is "slow"? I'm sorry but this just makes me sad, if that's what the metagame in the TCG is turning into.

No offense but that's a good thing... getting out high level zombies should be harder

After getting torn apart by ONE Flash Phoenix and one Doomcore, and watching how stupidly fast Mezzos can spawn giant Synchros while also swarming the hell out of everything, and watching the Dragarity Synchros topple over even Pandemic Seed and Lichwyrm in one turn, I feel like getting out either Maiden or Lichwyrm is too cumbersome right now. The only avenue for Maiden is Normal Summon, and Lichwyrm has no "responsive alternative" to quick and easy summons. Are you thinking Cursed Moonlight is the greatest card ever or something? Nearly every deck I saw ran cards that manipulated Level 4 and lower monsters way more than Zombies ever did. Hell, Zombies are FAR FAR FAR away from where the TCG zombies are. They don't decksearch well, they have no draw engine, no absolute grave manipulation, no effective summoning engine, no definitive hand manipulation, and no field nuker/clearer. They are only good in mere spouts, and once that spout is over, and they don't get the job done, you lose.
Ok, not everything is balanced right now. But IMHO Cursed Moonlight SHOULD be a good support card for any type or attribute, if different versions are released. If it isn't then that's a flaw with the meta now.

Reaper Possession and the ultimate Spiritlock is just wrong. What am I supposed to do? Just run Hinderance and hope I have a card to remove from play when they erase everything I have? Neutral Like i said, I have no Summoning Polarity. Everything is a +0 or a -1. You can only lose cards or keep the amount you currently have. There are other decks who can avoid that. +1s are not bad depending on their context and supposed advantage. Change of Heart and Pot of Greed are overpowered +1s. This one I don't think is because you can only get as good of a monster as your opponent, nothing better (context may vary). You can have your summoning polarity, but Hinderance is a -1 and it needs to be somewhat around that balance level. You can only get as good of a monster as your opponent, yes, but I can just stop anything they put out with a weak zombie, Swarm again and if they don't have swarm they lost their summon.

Could change it to Level 6 and higher since those are the main fuckers I want to get rid of with this card effect, so Level 5 and lower monsters aren't oppressed by it and it would keep this +1 from being a disgusting topdecking +1 (even though you can't topdeck traps).
Maybe. But Q: Why not just use Twisters of the Deathnether? Most level 6's or above that they'll summon will have a trigger or ignition effect. That way we avoid the whole problem and you have a summoning polarity.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:25 am

But having a practically costless form of removal in your hand and not being able to use it on the first turn is "slow"? I'm sorry but this just makes me sad, if that's what the metagame in the TCG is turning into.
I was referencing the other two effects. If I don't need them, then the removal would be nice to use when I need it. No, it's just a habit from my old TCG where wasting your best removal on the first wave of pawns means you have nothing to kill the Knights, Rooks, Bishops and Queens to follow. You know? Also most monsters I played against don't die in one hit unless they were tech or beatsticks.

Maybe. But Q: Why not just use Twisters of the Deathnether?

Zombies. 3 MONSTERS, 4 SPELLS AND TRAPS Stupid-philip-rivers-face
LOLIFORGOTABOUTTHATCARDDERP

Good point.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:10 pm

CARD FIX.

|Supremacy of the Lichwyrm|XXX|ZAUG|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Activate one of the following effects: *Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a Zombie-type monster, Draw 2 cards. *Return 1 of your removed from play Zombie-type monsters to the top of your Deck. *Destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum