LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolved & Locked

3 posters

Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Resolved & Locked

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:20 pm

i think this card kinda Uped because it's a much weaker version of BRD but it doesn't destroy cards

"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle them. If this card is in the Graveyard, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."

should change to this

"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to return all monsters on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle them. If this card is in the Graveyard, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."

this would be better cause if it's spell or trap cards, i would leave myself wide open for direct attacks or so

or i should change this card entirely different.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Re: Resolved & Locked

Post by Seattleite Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Scheath666 wrote:i think this card kinda Uped because it's a much weaker version of BRD but it doesn't destroy cards

"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to return all Spell and Trap Cards on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle them. If this card is in the Graveyard, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."

should change to this

"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to return all monsters on the field to their owner's Deck and shuffle them. If this card is in the Graveyard, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."

this would be better cause if it's spell or trap cards, i would leave myself wide open for direct attacks or so

or i should change this card entirely different.

The fix seems alright to me.

I wouldn't try to change the card completely, in case other people are playing your archetype Wink A small buff is fine though.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm

i just realize changing to monster will also defy the purpose dragarity too. =_= anyone got better idea?! xD
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:05 pm

"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to send up to 3 cards on the field to the Graveyard. If this card is in the Graveyard, banish the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Scheath666 wrote:"If you control a face-up "Dragarity" monster other than this card, when this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Tribute this card to send up to 3 cards on the field to the Graveyard. If this card is in the Graveyard, banish the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck, if you do, draw 2 card. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard."

I'll use this one.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am

I used the buff that Sea picked out.

Resolved & Locked
Ash
Ash