3 Sic Semper Tyrannis
2 Wretched Abyss

Traps: 3
1 Conjunction Trap
1 Frag Mine
1 Hostile Negotiation

Strats & Plays
-------------------
Corrupted Clowns can grab Splitting Shadows or another Corrupted Clown, while also dodging Frag Mines.
Aberrant Schizofiends can be Summoned the turn they are drawn, making summoning Madouga, Pollute of Despair easy to summon if used with Crisis Memento.
Schizos can apply tons of damage when a Fiend's Curse is triggered, turning them into 2100 beaters, protecting you from surprise Normal tanks.
Fazur Bolts can stop problematic effect monsters, and Goetia can SS Splitting Shadows, Clowns, and Fazurs when needed. Madouga can also be refreshed with Goetia.

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

ARKFiend.dek Empty Re: ARKFiend.dek

Post by Ash on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:55 pm

I feel as though Demonic Possession will be a dead-draw unless you can quick-tribute or Synch with the taken monster, neither of which appear to be common in conjunction with your monster line up. I also feel as though Crisis Memento doesn't have enough good cards to retrieve to warrant its use. Topdecking Schizofiend is neat but is still an inherent -1 for use.

In place of those, I think you can play Twin Double Crossers - a card that synergizes perfectly with Splitting Shadows and Corrupted Clown to give them tiny Tokens or a recruiter that will press advantage if you can run it straight over with the stolen monster.

Additionally, I've never found the need for 3 Shadows - once you put one in the Graveyard, any further ones are essentially blank cards because they no longer contribute anything. 2 might be OK for consistency but any more is asking for clumped hands.

I would also like to hear reasoning on playing Mortify, Dissension, Extortion, Frag and Negotiation as one-of's as opposed to simply playing multiples of a few of them.

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:14 am

Mostly I wanted to play less Mortify/Extortion/Frag because I made them and I stick 3 of them in every deck...

...wanted to test out somebody else's cards for a change, but felt like not running them would leave me vulnerable to people who are also using them.

I ran less Negotiation for the same reason, since I auto-add them to decks until I find counters more suitable for the decktype.

I could drop the extra Splits for some more S/T ammo though.

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum