"Darkest Hour is REALLY starting to piss me off"

Go down

"Darkest Hour is REALLY starting to piss me off" Empty "Darkest Hour is REALLY starting to piss me off"

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm

A Comment from WereLord.

Feel free to tell me why so I can fix it, if I can.

I have deleted all of the stupid crap I have posted about other people's cards.

Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

"Darkest Hour is REALLY starting to piss me off" Empty Re: "Darkest Hour is REALLY starting to piss me off"

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

Right o

first off EVERYONE pisses me off at one time or another [you are no exception Hell by actions I do at times I piss my self off]

Second I usually don't agree with ANY of my cards being changed [Burning Devolpment Dragon was my bad I miss worded it] you should honestly see the fits I've had in the past about my cards being changed [in refference to Gift from Diablos (also I appreactate the attempt at getting it off the list but I'm just a simple fool who wont let it be changed)]

anyways man that was just me reaging with out reason because I don't have internet at my dads currently + bad day ='s reaging

So to keep this short I'm sorry if I caused you in anyway to think that you weren't welcome here in fact it's the exact opposite and BTW the way I see it If I don't ever dissagree with you then WE HAVE A PROBLEM but this is nothing.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum