LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing.

+2
DIGITAL
Aquamarius
6 posters

Go down

Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing. Empty Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing.

Post by Aquamarius Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 am

Instead of looking at everything you think could be underpowered and posting them in the buff forum, actually think your changes through. I bet half of you haven't even tried using the cards you're trying to buff: how can you actually be sure they're that weak? Also, try not to completely overhaul entire archetypes when it isn't necessary: Buffing even a single card can have a massive effect on an archetype's power. By the way, Ash tells me people respond better to insults, so you're all assholes, too. Baibai!
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing. Empty Re: Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing.

Post by DIGITAL Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:49 am

I agree it's been way to much. no more buffing or nerfing until we test all of the cards xD
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing. Empty Re: Everyone's getting way too overexcited over buffing.

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:57 am

Aquamarius wrote: so you're all assholes, too. Baibai!
Suck my dick Alfred!

|||{[]][\}{}|{}|{}|{} wrote: no more buffing or nerfing until we test all of the cards xD
Ain't nobody got time for that! Everyone's just going to play Icevale/Nox/Pteryx!
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:30 am

Then why buff them if you won't play them? Razz
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:36 am

▌│█║▌║▌║ wrote:Then why buff them if you won't play them? Razz
Some people just want to watch the world get nerfed.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:25 am

now everyone stop and consider what dylan's actually pointed out. if nobody is going out of their way to actually try and use cards, how are they going to realize how best to nerf or buff a card if indeed it needs doing at all.

basically, chill out; try the cards first and actively see how they can work with other cards - then if they aren't up to scratch suggest improvements.

show some restraint, think your suggestions over clearly - how the card is intended to be used, uses in other decks, specific interactions, rulings. then test the card as is and see what way it isn't correctly integrating with intended and other favourable card interactions and decktypes and then you are best equipped to suggest a way in which it can be improved.

so speaketh ash
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:30 am

Ash wrote:now everyone stop and consider what dylan's actually pointed out. if nobody is going out of their way to actually try and use cards, how are they going to realize how best to nerf or buff a card if indeed it needs doing at all.

basically, chill out; try the cards first and actively see how they can work with other cards - then if they aren't up to scratch suggest improvements.

show some restraint, think your suggestions over clearly - how the card is intended to be used, uses in other decks, specific interactions, rulings. then test the card as is and see what way it isn't correctly integrating with intended and other favourable card interactions and decktypes and then you are best equipped to suggest a way in which it can be improved.

so speaketh ash
Fully agreed.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 am

Ash wrote:now everyone stop and consider what dylan's actually pointed out. if nobody is going out of their way to actually try and use cards, how are they going to realize how best to nerf or buff a card if indeed it needs doing at all.

so speaketh ash
two words:
Stream Splasher.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:27 am

there are examples of cards that DO need the work. But not all of the ones you're changing.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 am

yeah, stream splasher. have you considered what use your buff would give it, or did you just buff it so that you could? considered plays that your card would create, what kind of decktype to use it in?

think people, actually think
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

Well, for starters, it seems that my plan to sneakily made something else break has been foiled.

Anyway,most of the buffed cards still won't get used, so yeah, we can stop the buffing frenzy now.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:34 am

EMSOUP wrote:Well, for starters, it seems that my plan to sneakily made something else break has been foiled.

Anyway,most of the buffed cards still won't get used, so yeah, we can stop the buffing frenzy now.
Won't get used? I'm trying to make Sailing Stone 1st tier.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Ok, I'll give reasons to every one of the cards that i've chosen to buff.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 pm

I guess I'll voice my opinions on cards I really like to get buffed.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I was under the impression people didn't care about cards other than their own, so I thought I would become a solemn savior and try to find the ones that seemed unsavable, and then bring them into the light.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum