LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have gone insane.

5 posters

Go down

I have gone insane. Empty I have gone insane.

Post by Illgresi Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:55 am

Hypnobomb

Equip Spell Card
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Switch control of the equipped monster (control remains switched when unequipped). During his/her End Phase, the controller of the equipped monster must equip this card to a different monster he/she controls, if he/she cannot: destroy the equipped monster. When this face-up card leaves the field, destroy all monsters the controller of the equipped monster controls.

Red Roses I Give To Thee

Normal Trap Card
Reveal 1 Plant-Type monster in your hand: target 1 monster your opponent controls. Send the targettedĀ monsterĀ to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Red Rose Token" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level ?/ATK ?/DEF ?) to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position. It's Level, ATK and DEF are respectively equal to the targeted monster's Level, ATK and DEF.

Gentleman's Game

Continuous Spell Card
Each time a player inflicts damage to his/her opponent, that player must apologise.

Unholy Sacrifice

Normal Spell Card
Reveal 1 "Unholy" monster in your Deck; Send 1 "Unholy" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard whose Level is equal to the revealed monster's Level: add the revealed monster to your hand.

Divine Intervention

Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate only if your Life Points would become 0: Your Life Points become 100 and you don't take damage for the rest of the Duel. Then, Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions. It's effect becomes "You cannot Summon any monsters.". When that monster leaves the field, you lose the Duel. Each player can only use 1 "Divine Intervention" per Duel.
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

I have gone insane. Empty Re: I have gone insane.

Post by OmegaWave Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:43 am

Please put Gentleman's Game in the set as an emergency addendum or something. I'm sorry in advance.

OmegaWave

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 pm

gentleman's duel should be an official rule. It's pure class.

Unholy Sacrifice might be broken, since it'll be a +1 with the right dump target, and it tutors any Unholy from your deck to your hand and grave.

Red Rose is an interesting monster removal. i like it.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Hypnobomb is just a lovely card. Sooooo many combos.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:35 pm

unholy is stupidly slow to set up anything. they need a card like sacrifice to be remotely playable
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down