LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-specific fusion materials and its implications

5 posters

Go down

Non-specific fusion materials and its implications Empty Non-specific fusion materials and its implications

Post by EMSOUP Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Since there's a lot of non-specific fusion material monsters(elemental fusion, scheath's ATK fusion), should there be a new, different wording for several cards that specifies a fusion material monster? Also to clear the ruling confusion of Prisma-like cards and Super Poly-like cards.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Non-specific fusion materials and its implications Empty Re: Non-specific fusion materials and its implications

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am

Although this could potentially revive quite a few Fusions ect. the fact that making them type or attribute specific can make something that was balanced due to its summoning cost become broken. But these are just my thoughts on the matter.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Non-specific fusion materials and its implications Empty Re: Non-specific fusion materials and its implications

Post by Ash Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 am

do you have an example
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Thu May 30, 2013 10:39 am

first: it's implied that Preparation of Fusion can grab anything from the grave by revealing the correct fusion monster.
second: Foreseer of fusions and savior of the lost being is a stratos to anything, as long as you have the corresponding fusion in your extra.
third: Fusion redemption is still a super poly.
fourth: in conjuction with Scheath's ATK fusion monsters (expecially the non specific one, like neotech centaurus), you can have an easier time doing the above things, bar redemption.

yeah, it's all i got at the top of my head right now.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

We already got some minimal consensus here, if it's anything:

https://lccg.forumotion.com/t1569-fusion-materials

I still agree we should treat everything like super poly, then nerf the cards that become op'd.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Thu May 30, 2013 11:48 pm

I feel bad for creating this issue D:
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down