LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Masquerade

2 posters

Go down

My Masquerade Empty My Masquerade

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

Name-The Knight of the Never Ending Dream
Light
Warrior
Atk-1000
Def-1000
Effect-While you control this face-up card during each of your End Phases return all face-up Xyz and level 4 or lower monsters you control back to the deck, then draw 1 card for every card sent back to the deck by this effect. During your End Phase if you have 7 or more card in your hand due to this effect, then until the end of your opponents turn this card cannot be destroyed by battle and is uneffected by all other cards and effects. During your Standby Phase if the number of cards in your hand is 9 or more then you may Normal Summon or Set upto 3 additional times this turn for each monster summoned by this effect this card gains 800 atk until the End Phase of this turn. While you control this face-up card players cannot Special Summon more than 1 monster per turn. You can only control 1 "The Knight of the Never Ending Dream".
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

My Masquerade Empty Re: My Masquerade

Post by Seattleite Thu May 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Cool stuff... problem is hand size limit. It can be invincible but at the price of wasting your summons.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down