LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards of mine to be checked for the new set

4 posters

Go down

Cards of mine to be checked for the new set Empty Cards of mine to be checked for the new set

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:16 am

Military Storm
Trap Card
Effect-Activate only after your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card during the Battle Phase. Return all Spell and Trap cards on the field to the owners hand. For each card returned by this cards effect inflict 300 points of damage to your opponents life points.

Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion
Wind
Rank-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2200
Def-1800
XYZ
Effect-2 level 4 monsters.
Once per turn during either players turn if a card(s) on the field would be destroyed you may instead remove a XYZ material from this card. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.

C. Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion
Wind
Rank-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2200
Def-1800
Xyz
Effect-3 level 4 Wind monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion" you control as an Xyz material. (Xyz materials attached to that monster also become Xyz materials of this card.) Once per turn you may select 1 other card you control and return it to your hand, then both players discard 1 card and draw 1 card. You must have 1000 Life Points or less to resolve this effect. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a non-Wind monster you may deattach 1 Xyz material from this card and Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation.)

Name-Thunder Break
Normal Spell
Effect-Select 1 Gemini Monster you control with 1900 or more attack and send it to the Graveyard, then destroy all Xyz and non-Gemini monsters with a level or rank lower than the sent monster. You cannot declare an attack the same turn you activate this card.

Name-E.V.A., Queen of the Forbiddion Order
Attribute-Dark
Level-10
Type-Machine
Atk-3000
Def-2600
Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by this cards effect from your hand by banishing from your field and/or your Graveyard Gemini Monsters who's total combind levels equal 10. There can only be one face-up "E.V.A., Queen of the Forbiddion Order" on the field. Once per turn you can return 1 banished Gemini monster to your deck [the deck is then shuffled] select upto 3 set cards your opponent controls and shuffle them back into your opponent's deck. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response this cards summon and effect(s).

Name-Witch Of The West
Wind
level-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2300
Def-0
Effect-This card cannot be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material except for the summon of a Spellcastor-Type monster. If this card was Special Summoned from the Deck this card cannot declare an attack this turn. During your Stand By Phase reveal 1 Spellcastor-Type monster in your hand or Send this card to the Graveyard. If the revealed card was "Witch Of The West", then you can choose 1 monster on the field, and the selected monster is treated as a level 4 monster until the End of this turn. When control of this card is switched instead of revealing 1 Spellcastor-Type monster during your Stand By Phase you must instead pay 900 life points.

Name-Witch Of The East
Wind
Level-4
Spellcastor
Atk-0
Def-2300
Effect-This card cannot be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material except for the summon of a Spellcastor-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by Xyz monsters. During your Stand By Phase reveal 1 Spellcastor-Type monster in your hand or send this card to the Graveyard. If the revealed card was "Witch Of The East", You can Normal Summon or Set 1 extra time this turn in addtion to your normal Summon or Set. When Control of this card is Switched instead of revealing 1 Spellcastor-Type monster during the Stand By Phase you must discard 1 card.

Name-Alice, The Puppet Master
Rank-8
Dark
Fiend
Atk-2500
Def-3100
Effect-2 or more Level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz summoned by using your opponents monster(s) you may discard 2 card and draw 2 cards from your deck. If this card has 3 or more Xyz materials when summoned you may select 1 card on your opponents side of the field and return that card to its original Owner and until the end of the turn the selected monsters effect(s) are negated and its original atk and def are treated as 2000. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card. Once per turn when you summon a monster(s) you may remove an Xyz material from this card and switch control of that monster to your opponent and that monster gains the following effect: Cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be Tributed.

Name-The Grimoire of Alice
Cont. Spell
Effect-Twice per turn you can select 1 face-up Spellcastor-Type monster you control, and you can reveal 1 monster in your hand; increase the Level of the selected card by the Level of that monster, until the End Phase. If a Rank 8 or higher Spellcastor Xyz monster you control would be destroyed by an opponents card oyu may instead banish 3 Spell cards from your Graveyard and negate its destruction.

Name-The Girl Who Played With Peoples Shapes
Cont. Trap
Effect-When ever control of a monster(s) is shifted due to a card effect Special Summon 1 "Doll Token" that is a copy of the shifted monster to original owners side of the field with this added effect: During each End Phase you must discard 1 card from your hand, or take 800 damage.

Last edited by WereLord on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Cards of mine to be checked for the new set Empty Re: Cards of mine to be checked for the new set

Post by EMSOUP Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:33 am

The Girl who played with people's shapes should be a cont trap. also need a way to take control of your oppoent's monster. otherwise, all seems interesting.

EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Cards of mine to be checked for the new set Empty Re: Cards of mine to be checked for the new set

Post by Seattleite Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 am

WereLord wrote:Military Storm
Trap Card
Effect-Activate only after your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card during the Battle Phase. Return all Spell and Trap cards on the field to the owners hand. For each card returned by this cards effect inflict 300 points of damage to your opponents life points.
Looks fine

Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion
Wind
Rank-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2200
Def-1800
XYZ
Effect-2 level 4 monsters.
Once per turn during either players turn if a card(s) on the field would be destroyed you may instead remove a XYZ material from this card. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.
A cool version of utopia. Nice.

C. Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion
Wind
Rank-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2200
Def-1800
Xyz
Effect-3 level 4 Wind monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Maiden of the Forgotten Mansion" you control as an Xyz material. (Xyz materials attached to that monster also become Xyz materials of this card.) Once per turn you may select 1 other card you control and return it to your hand, then both players discard 1 card and draw 1 card. You must have 1000 Life Points or less to resolve this effect. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a non-Wind monster you may deattach 1 Xyz material from this card and Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation.)
That catastor-like effect intrigues me, I say let's see how it does

Name-Thunder Break
Normal Spell
Effect-Select 1 Gemini Monster you control with 1900 or more attack and send it to the Graveyard, then destroy all Xyz and non-Gemini monsters with a level or rank lower than the sent monster. You cannot declare an attack the same turn you activate this card.
Good stuff

Name-E.V.A., Queen of the Forbiddion Order
Attribute-Dark
Level-10
Type-Machine
Atk-3000
Def-2600
Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by this cards effect from your hand by banishing from your field and/or your Graveyard Gemini Monsters who's total combind levels equal 10. There can only be one face-up "E.V.A., Queen of the Forbiddion Order" on the field. Once per turn you can return 1 banished Gemini monster to your deck [the deck is then shuffled] select upto 3 set cards your opponent controls and shuffle them back into your opponent's deck. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response this cards summon and effect(s).
I don't like preventing a response to the effect. The rest of it seems fine

Name-Witch Of The West
Wind
level-4
Spellcastor
Atk-2300
Def-0
Effect-This card cannot be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material except for the summon of a Spellcastor-Type monster. If this card was Special Summoned from the Deck this card cannot declare an attack this turn. During your Stand By Phase reveal 1 Spellcastor-Type monster in your hand or Send this card to the Graveyard. If the revealed card was "Witch Of The West", then you can choose 1 monster on the field, and the selected monster is treated as a level 4 monster until the End of this turn. When control of this card is switched instead of revealing 1 Spellcastor-Type monster during your Stand By Phase you must instead pay 900 life points.
An interesting compilation of effects. Cool card

Name-Witch Of The East
Wind
Level-4
Spellcastor
Atk-0
Def-2300
Effect-This card cannot be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material except for the summon of a Spellcastor-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by Xyz monsters. During your Stand By Phase reveal 1 Spellcastor-Type monster in your hand or send this card to the Graveyard. If the revealed card was "Witch Of The East", You can Normal Summon or Set 1 extra time this turn in addtion to your normal Summon or Set. When Control of this card is Switched instead of revealing 1 Spellcastor-Type monster during the Stand By Phase you must discard 1 card.
I'm a little surprised west and east's effects have little relation to each other. This one's OK too.

Name-Alice, The Puppet Master
Rank-8
Dark
Fiend
Atk-2500
Def-3100
Effect-2 or more Level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz summoned by using your opponents monster(s) you may discard 2 card and draw 2 cards from your deck. If this card has 3 or more Xyz materials when summoned you may select 1 card on your opponents side of the field and return that card to its original Owner and until the end of the turn the selected monsters effect(s) are negated and its original atk and def are treated as 2000. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card. Once per turn when you summon a monster(s) you may remove an Xyz material from this card and switch control of that monster to your opponent and that monster gains the following effect: Cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be Tributed.
treated as 2000 for effects or is it actually 2000? Anyways maybe I don't see the combo but it seems hard to use. You could switch the witches but then your opponent would just let them die by their maintenance costs.

Name-The Grimoire of Alice
Cont. Spell
Effect-Twice per turn you can select 1 face-up Spellcastor-Type monster you control, and you can reveal 1 monster in your hand; increase the Level of the selected card by the Level of that monster, until the End Phase. If a Rank 8 or higher Spellcastor Xyz monster you control would be destroyed by an opponents card oyu may instead banish 3 Spell cards from your Graveyard and negate its destruction.
This would make a nice deck around it, and not only for Alice

Name-The Girl Who Played With Peoples Shapes
Normal Trap
Effect-When ever control of a monster(s) is shifted due to a card effect Special Summon 1 "Doll Token" that is a copy of the shifted monster to original owners side of the field with this added effect: During each End Phase you must discard 1 card from your hand, or take 800 damage.
This is awesome, another deck-based-around-it worthy card.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 am

Thx for the reviews.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Is spellchecking okay?

Spellcastor -> Spellcaster
Forbiddion -> Forbidden

unless Forbiddion is supposed to be that way
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down