LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Fist + Regs Report

3 posters

Go down

Rabbit Fist + Regs Report Empty Rabbit Fist + Regs Report

Post by Ash Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 pm

3x Gene-Warped Warwolf
3x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
2x Rescue Rabbit
1x Sangan
1x Effect Veiler

-16-

3x Fire Formation - Tenki
2x Fire Formation - Tensu
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Forbidden Lance
2x Pot of Duality
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

-14-

2x Fire Formation - Tensen
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment

-10-

2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Fairy King Albverdich
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn

-15-

2x Maxx "C"
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
1x Spirit Reaper
3x Dimensional Fissure
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Rivalry of Warlords
1x Fire Formation - Tenken
2x Dust Tornado
2x Gozen Match

Round 1 - Ash vs Dino Rabbit

Game 1, he has set Kabasaurus, I run over with Bear set Tensen. He draws and summons Guaiba, attacks and I damage step the Tensen, he has Lance. Makes the Laggia with 3 back, I try to come back with Heavy but he has Judgment too. Lose.
Game 2, I side really poorly putting in Dyna over Reaper. He has Lance with Guaiba again and he gets the Laggia. I play through it somehow, but he has more Guaiba and Reborn and attacks through a Pachy with Utopia, Laggia and then a NS Kaba for the game.

0-1

Round 2 - Ash vs Geargia

Game 1, he sets 1 monster 2 back, I have Warwolf + 2 backs. He makes Gigant and tries to go over, I have Tensen and top Tenki next turn. Bear grinds the game through his sets and I Warning a Reborn.
Game 2, turns out its the Karakuri variant and he OTK's on his second turn because I couldn't kill off the Armor.
Game 3, he early Soul Takers my Warwolf and swings with Arsenal and MP2 turns it into an Armor. I a Duality and dig for Tenki and a mixture of Tenki/MST/Lance + Bear just gets me there.

1-1 lol Geargia isn't a Deck.

Round 3 - Ash vs Gravekeepers.

Game 1, he has 1 set monster and 3 backrow. I have Gorilla attack the set (Recruiter) and he grabs Commandant. I grab the Tenki. Tenki grabs Bear I set 2. He goes set 1 monster activate Necro. I pop the Necro and swing he mirrors, I Normal Bear. He tries to flip the Spy I have Judgment and I have another Gorilla with Lance to play through all the backrow.
Game 2, I open no monsters and see nothing while he maintains a Spy + Necro field. I get to Bear and he has Warning, I scoop.
Game 3, I open Dragon Tenki set Tensen grab Gorilla. He only has 1 set, I read it as Spy and pop over with a Bear, it's Recruiter and he grabs Commandant. Doesn't matter as I have Bear + BTH for all his monsters.

2-1 lol Gravekeepers aren't a Deck.

Round 4 - Ash vs Wind-Up

Game 1, he has 1 set in each row. I have MST+Tenki. The set was Magician and I shut him out with pure advantage.
Game 2, I don't remember but he grinds double Rabbit and beats me down with relevant backrow.
Game 3, I open Rabbit for the first time. Tiger King+Tenki first turn and he doesn't have the backrow to deal with 2 bear via Tensu.

3-1 Game 1 and 3 I didn't take a hit at all. Feel comfortable with this match-up.

Round 5 - Ash vs Agents

Game 1 He makes Leviathan via TGU. I start with Rabbit and he has Herald for it. I have Heavy/Storm/Reborn but I honestly can't make them work and I get pounded by Leviathan.
Game 2, I take hits from TKRO and Venus, but Warwolf doesn't give a fuck about TKRO. Warwolf beats him down and Bear turns up to clinch the deal.
Game 3, he opens piss poor and takes a direct swipe from Bear to grab Tenki. He tries for Venus, I have Veiler. He gets to a Kristya, I Mirror it and have the BTH when it gets back. I get a Rabbit off at some point and sit on big Fists.

4-1 He beat a friend from locals who was also running FF so I was glad to get this win.

Round 6 - Ash vs Wind-Ups

Game 1, I can't remember much, we grind out a while trading Bears and Rabbits until he eventually maintains his Rabbits while I have nothing useful in the backrow. I lose.
Game 2, another grind game, I'm about to win out but he tops a Messenger of Peace after I ran out of Gorilla. He goes through all his S/T destruction, 3 MST Heavy Twister and 2 Dust. I prep my backrow forever and get to 8 cards in Deck, he has like 3 backrow. I try to make Cowboy while he's on 700 but I had Rivalry up. I start emptying his backrow with only Warning left while at 1850. He tops a Rat, kills Messenger and goes off, ending Maestroke Zenmaines and the flips Torrential. He clears my board and takes the match. My next card was Heavy. Sad

4-2 Enjoyable match, cool guy but I feel the pressure. On the bubble.

Round 7 - Ash vs Wind-Ups

Game 1, I Tenki Bear pop another set magician and swipe. He TKRO's over, but I have Warwolf+Tensu and I make all the advantage. He attempts to normal Magician again, I have Warning.
Game 2, Mag+Shark w/ Judgment gg.
Game 3, Rabbit for King and this time I have Judgment when he tried the Mag-Shark. Fuck this guy seriously.

5-2 Me and 3 others are at 5-2 and we could all make it. 3 FF (me, brad, jake) and 1 Hero (seb).

Round 8 Ash vs Fire Fist

Game 1, Fucking poetic, I have to beat FF to get my invite. He goes first and gets the Tenki+Dragon off, (he asks if I understand what they do lol). I'm stuck playing catch-up and his Tensens are super-relevant all game, I lose.
(FUCK)
Game 2, He has Warning, Judgment and Bear, but I have Tensu and 2 Lance and push Bear through his Prisons and Mirrors. I outadvantage him.
Game 3, we trade Solemns and have the perfect mirror. Gets really tense here but I top a Warwolf in the grind game that's just bigger than his Bear. He only has Tensen with Gorilla in hand. He draws and sets Gorilla and a fresh backrow which I blow away with MST. I top Rabbit and swing his shit in with triple Gene-Warped Mother Fucking Warwolf for my invite.

6-2

Me and Brad go 6-2 and get invites, Jake (dick) and Seb (HERO) finish x-3 and miss out.

Props:
GENE WARPED MOTHER FUCKING WARWOLF
Lance is fucking incredible in the mirror
Brad going 6-2 with Rabbit Fist
Jake losing on the bubble with Barbaros Fist lol what a fag
Round 6 guy and Round 8 guy for being really chill dudes
Mermail guys from locals both doing fucking awful. So funny.
Daman (Volcano) is my good luck charm. He went 2-6 I went 6-2. FUCKING MAGIC
Pulled a Dire Wolf in my packs.

Slops:
Seb missing out with Hero.
Daman going 2-6
Guy getting a W/U player from my group game lossed in g3. tilted him rest of the day and he dropped. dude was a tosser
Not making top 8 (wanted the mat)
Table 7 in r8, won and then didn't top8. fackkk
Got home past midnight and had to walk all the way back from station. fuck that shit.
Compulse was shit
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Fist + Regs Report Empty Re: Rabbit Fist + Regs Report

Post by EMSOUP Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 pm

good report ash.

Warwolf's ability to run over shit is awesome indeed.

anyway where are the mermails? funny that you didn't faced any of them.
next time, you can take the compulse out for something like extra lance and tenkens.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm

didn't have 3rd lance never needed or wanted the tenkens tbqh

i bet all the mermails scrubbed because they're douches
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 am

new decklist, still irl

https://i.imgur.com/rtuTEfn.png

won at locals last weekend going undefeated 6 win 1 draw, using this list
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 am

Did sangan getting banned hurt this deck at all?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 am

sangan was really an option for me to summon into backrow, if for example i could read a torrential tribute. i could happily play the tgu->sangan and they'd either have to let me beat them down with sangan/guide or tt the field and let me collect a rabbit or veiler.

now, it let me trim the decklist a bit and keep it very effective. i lose the ability to search the rabbit/tgu's but got tengu instead, which is incredibly synergetic and also allows me to play a monster into torrentials as well as bottomless trap holes and apply pressure through their backrows in a much more effective manner than sangan ever did.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down