Rest Of my CHMP stuff.

Go down

Rest Of my CHMP stuff. Empty Rest Of my CHMP stuff.

Post by Mr. Volcano on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 am

Volcano, Master of Fire - FIRE/Pyro - 2600/1500/L7 - you can discard FIRE monsters from your hand whose levels equal 8 or more to special summon this card from your hand or graveyard. When this card attacks your opponent directly, Declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap), your opponent sends 1 card of the declared type to the graveyard.

Molten Tortoise - FIRE/Reptile - 500/1900/L4 - FLIP: Add 1 Reptile-type monster to your hand. During either players turn, when your opponent activates a card effect, you can flip this card into face-down defence position.

Objection - Trap/Counter - Activate only as Chain Link 3 or higher; Negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

Splitting Shadows - Spell/Normal - Tribute 1 Normal Fiend-type monster on your side of the field, special summon 2 monsters with the same name from your hand or deck. Their effects are negated and they are destroyed during the end phase.

Titanium Scales - Spell/Equip - Equip only to a Reptile-type monster. It gains 300 ATK and DEF. When a card effect targets the equipped monster, you can destroy this card to negate the activation of the card and destroy it. A monster can only be equipped with 1 'Titanium Scales'.

Giga Tyranno - EARTH/Dinosaur - 2500/1400/R4 - 2 Level 4 Reptile or Dinosaur Monsters - During your main phase 1, you can detach 1 material from this card, during your battle phase, when a Reptile-type or Dinosaur-type monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the damage step.

Bio-Camouflage - Spell/Equip - The equipped monster is unaffected by card effects during the battle phase.

Don't know how many slots I have. Ash gave me very little detail on what to do. Hell I don't even know if I still need to do this. But if so, im going to be adding the Stars and these. And maybe more. I haven't got a funking clue.

Last edited by Mr. Volcano on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Rest Of my CHMP stuff. 255l4t3
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Rest Of my CHMP stuff. Empty Re: Rest Of my CHMP stuff.

Post by Anime Girl References on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 am

From what I think it was it was going to be 25 since a miniset is 1/4 of 100

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:57 pm

15 cards max

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 am

Tribute 1 Normal Fiend-type monster on your side of the field, special summon 2 monsters with the same name from your hand or deck. Their effects are negated and they are destroyed during the end phase.

there's something wrong with this.
hinthint, it's not OP or UP.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:43 am

Add: They cannot declare attacks

-or-

Add: Their ATK and DEF are halved

mainly because this is just easy Xyz
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 am

With normal Fiend monsters, which there is very few of. So far there are only Dremora Kynval, Malicious Madhouse of Malevolent Murder and Evil Paper Daemon. I don't think it's too bad.

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 am

okay, it's the wording. The current wording implies that i can summon any 2 monsters with the same name, not just the same as the tributed monster. but if it's also the same name as the tributed monster, then the last effect is not needed, since normal monsters (or if speaking of harpie like card, umi ruling)
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum