LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First attempt at card making

3 posters

Go down

First attempt at card making Empty First attempt at card making

Post by Neon Soul Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 am

Let it be know i have no Idea what the hell I'm doing

Soul Swap
Spell Card
Pay 800 Life Points and return 2 monsters you Control to your Deck. Special Summon 2 monsters with the Same Level but different names from your Deck.

Neon Sky
Field Spell Card
During each of your Standby Phases, roll a die. based of the result, activate one of the following effects: -1: Banish 1 DARK or LIGHT monster in your Hand. Draw 1 card. -2: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of FIRE monsters you control x200. -3: Increase the DEF of all EARTH monsters you control by 600 until your opponent's next End Phase. -4: Return 1 WIND monster to your Hand. destroy 1 Spell, or Trap card on the Field. -5: Special Summon 1 level-3 or lower WATER monster from your Deck. -6: Discard 1 monster in your Hand. Destroy 1 monster with a Level higher than the discarded monster.

Neon Pause
Continuous Spell Card
Declare 1 effect of "Neon Sky". As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, activate that effect instead.
Neon Soul
Neon Soul

Back to top Go down

First attempt at card making Empty Re: First attempt at card making

Post by DIGITAL Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 am

Neon Soul wrote:Let it be know i have no Idea what the hell I'm doing

Soul Swap
Spell Card
Pay 800 Life Points and return 2 monsters you Control to your Deck. Special Summon 2 monsters with the Same Level but different names from your Deck.

Seems fine

Neon Sky
Field Spell Card
During each of your Standby Phases, roll a die. based of the result, activate one of the following effects: -1: Banish 1 DARK or LIGHT monster in your Hand. Draw 1 card. -2: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of FIRE monsters you control x200. -3: Increase the DEF of all EARTH monsters you control by 600 until your opponent's next End Phase. -4: Return 1 WIND monster to your Hand. destroy 1 Spell, or Trap card on the Field. -5: Special Summon 1 level-3 or lower WATER monster from your Deck. -6: Discard 1 monster in your Hand. Destroy 1 monster with a Level higher than the discarded monster.

Name doesn't really fit the effect, and if you don't have the required type in the required position what happens? That isn't really explained.

Neon Pause
Continuous Spell Card
Declare 1 effect of "Neon Sky". As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, activate that effect instead.

I'm not sure about this one, it seems like a waste to run when you could find a card that just targets the type you want instead of taking up the extra deck space. If you add this as an additional effect on Neon Sky it may flow better.

Note, I'm not the best card reviewer Razz
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 am

Soul Swap will be really good with Xyzs and High level decks, and the different name requirement prevents some abusibility.

For Neon Sky, it's hard to use since we already have a Field Spell for multi-attribute decks . It might do better as a Continuous Spell. Also, since it's very unpredictable I would make the effects much more powerful. Neon Pause helps, but it's still situational enough to warrant some more powerful effects.

Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of FIRE monsters you control x400.
Increase the DEF of all EARTH monsters you control by 1000. until your opponent's next End Phase.
Return 1 WIND monster to your Hand. destroy up to 2 Spell, or Trap card on the Field.

You could take SoulFire's advice and change the 6th to "choose one of these effects and activate it". If you don't, the effect looks fine as is.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down