The 6 Legendary Elemental Weapons

Go down

The 6 Legendary Elemental Weapons Empty The 6 Legendary Elemental Weapons

Post by OmegaWave on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 pm

An Equip Spell Card series I thought of.

Burning Bludgeon Maul
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a FIRE or Pyro-Type monster. The equipped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher). A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Burning Bludgeon Maul" at a time.

Freezing Slash Rapier
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a WATER or Aqua-Type monster. The equpped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks: Your opponent cannot activate card effects. A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Freezing Slash Rapier" at a time.

Breaking Smash Hammer
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a EARTH or Warrior-Type monster. The equipped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a face-down monster: Destroy the target without applying damage calculation. Card effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Breaking Smash Hammer" at a time.

Breezing Slice Dagger
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a WIND or Winged Beast-Type monster. The equipped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a face-up monster whose ATK is lower than the ATK of the equipped monster: You can send the target back to its owner's hand instead of applying damage calculation. A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Breezing Force Lance" at a time.

Shining Pierce Bow
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a LIGHT or Fairy-Type monster. The equipped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks: You can target 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field: Send that card to the Graveyard instead of applying damage calculation. A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Shining Pierce Bow" at a time.

Killing Drill Lance
Equip Spell Card
Effect: Equip to a DARK or Fiend-Type monster. The equipped monster loses 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a Defense Position Monster: The attack target's DEF becomes 0 and the equipped monster inflicts piercing Battle Damage. A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Killing Drill Lance" at a time.

OmegaWave

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legendary Elemental Weapons Empty Re: The 6 Legendary Elemental Weapons

Post by EMSOUP on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 pm

so far, I only like Shining Pierce, Breaking Smash, and also Killing Drill.

Last clause isn't needed, since their effect didn't stack, so equiiping multiple is actually detrimental. But if you have something else in mind, then okay.

But, except we have a reliable monster that searches equip spells, i don't think they're that good. Basing this on Twin Swords of Flashing Light, Tryce(tcg) that only commonly used in an Equip Morphtronic deck(because they can search it, and have multitude of other equips to compensates the -ATK), Noble Arms Ardveuntyr(or whatever, hard to pronounce and remember. it is searchable and it has an insanely good effect.)

But that's my opinion, you can ignore it if it is wrong or i'm too biased.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum