Need to get this outta my system, Welcome to my Rave

Go down

Need to get this outta my system, Welcome to my Rave Empty Need to get this outta my system, Welcome to my Rave

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 am

Names are unofficial as atm this is still a work in progress, but more of just to give you an idea.

Name-Rave Girl
Light
Warrior
Level 4
Atk-1600
Def-1600
Effect-Whenever you play a card with "Rave" in it's card name other than this card, return this card to your hand. When this card is summoned your opponent mills the top 3. You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 card with "Rave" other than "Rave Girl" in its card name to your hand.

Name-Rave Guy
Light
Warrior
Level 4
Atk-1600
Def-1600
Effect-Whenever you play a card with "Rave" in it's card name other than this card, return this card to your hand. When this card is summoned your opponent mills the top 3. For every monster milled by this effect add 1 "Dj's Mix" card from your deck to your hand.

Name-The DJ
Light
Warrior
Level 3
Atk-1200
Def-1200
Effect-Upto twice per turn you can banish 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your hand, field, or Graveyard and your opponent mills the top 3, for every trap milled by this effect add 1 "Rave" card from your deck to your hand.

Name-DJ's Mix Cryin in The Rain
Normal Spell
Effect-This card remains face-up on the field for 2 of your opponent's turns. No monsters can attack. Destroy this card during your opponent's 2nd End Phase after this card was activated.

Name-DJ's Mix Ravers Fantasy
Cont. Spell
Effect-When a "Rave" card is played add 1 banished "DJ's Mix" card to your hand and your opponent mills the top 3, for every Trap sent this way your opponent must discard 1 random card.

Name-Trance of the Beat
Normal Spell
Effect-SS 1 "Rave" monster or search your deck for 1 "Rave" monster and add it to your hand or your opponent mills the top 3 and for every spell sent this way add 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your deck to your hand.

Name-The Rave
Field Spell
Effect-Nither player can activate Field Spell cards. Once per turn you can negate the effect(s) of all face-up "Rave" monsters you control and SS upto 2 "Rave" monsters from your hand. Once per turn you can banish 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your Hand or Graveyard and your opponent mills the top 3, for every monster milled this way add 1 "Rave" or "DJ" monster from your deck to your hand.

Like I said more of to give you an idea of what they do. More cards some time have fun and tell me what you think and If the Rave idea works or should just let it Die.

Back to top Go down

Need to get this outta my system, Welcome to my Rave Empty Re: Need to get this outta my system, Welcome to my Rave

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 pm

WereLord wrote:Names are unofficial as atm this is still a work in progress, but more of just to give you an idea.

Name-Rave Girl
Light
Warrior
Level 4
Atk-1600
Def-1600
Effect-Whenever you play a card with "Rave" in it's card name other than this card, return this card to your hand. When this card is summoned your opponent mills the top 3. You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 card with "Rave" other than "Rave Girl" in its card name to your hand.

Adding a card from whee to the hand?

Name-Rave Guy
Light
Warrior
Level 4
Atk-1600
Def-1600
Effect-Whenever you play a card with "Rave" in it's card name other than this card, return this card to your hand. When this card is summoned your opponent mills the top 3. For every monster milled by this effect add 1 "Dj's Mix" card from your deck to your hand.

seem good.

Name-The DJ
Light
Warrior
Level 3
Atk-1200
Def-1200
Effect-Upto twice per turn you can banish 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your hand, field, or Graveyard and your opponent mills the top 3, for every trap milled by this effect add 1 "Rave" card from your deck to your hand.

hmm i can see where this is going...

Name-DJ's Mix Cryin in The Rain
Normal Spell
Effect-This card remains face-up on the field for 2 of your opponent's turns. No monsters can attack. Destroy this card during your opponent's 2nd End Phase after this card was activated.

it basically a turn shorter than Sword of revealing Light, moar stalls.

Name-DJ's Mix Ravers Fantasy
Cont. Spell
Effect-When a "Rave" card is played add 1 banished "DJ's Mix" card to your hand and your opponent mills the top 3, for every Trap sent this way your opponent must discard 1 random card.

Name-Trance of the Beat
Normal Spell
Effect-SS 1 "Rave" monster or search your deck for 1 "Rave" monster and add it to your hand or your opponent mills the top 3 and for every spell sent this way add 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your deck to your hand.

Name-The Rave
Field Spell
Effect-Nither player can activate Field Spell cards. Once per turn you can negate the effect(s) of all face-up "Rave" monsters you control and SS upto 2 "Rave" monsters from your hand. Once per turn you can banish 1 "DJ's Mix" card from your Hand or Graveyard and your opponent mills the top 3, for every monster milled this way add 1 "Rave" or "DJ" monster from your deck to your hand.

Like I said more of to give you an idea of what they do. More cards some time have fun and tell me what you think and If the Rave idea works or should just let it Die.
generally with the rest of this, it look like it can cause heavy milling or so

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum