LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards

2 posters

Go down

What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards Empty What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards

Post by Seattleite Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Veintriloquist
Aqua | WATER | Level 7
You can have your opponent draw 1 card: Special Summon this card from your Hand or Graveyard (can only be used once per turn). Your opponent must declare which monsters will declare an attack, and their attack target, at the start of their Battle Phase. You select the order which they attack (if the attack target doesn't exist, the attack is negated).
[ 1900 / 2200]

Alley Oop
Continuous Spell Card
You can select 1 monster you control, then select a second Attack-position monster you control. Change the second monster to Defense Position, it cannot change its battle position this turn, even with a card effect. The first monster gains ATK equal to the DEF of the second monster, until the End Phase.

Frost Spellbreaker
Spellcaster | WATER | Level 4
The effect of all your opponent's Spell cards becomes "Decrease the ATK of 1 Monster on the field by 1000." If the ATK of this card is 0, this effect is negated.
[ 1200 / 2000 ]

Lonely Seagull
Winged Beast | WATER | Level 1
While this is the only Attack-position monster you control, it cannot be destroyed. When you take Battle Damage from a battle involving this card, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with ATK equal to or less than the damage you took.
[ 400 / 400 ]

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards Empty Re: What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards

Post by EMSOUP Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Seattleite wrote:Veintriloquist
Aqua | WATER | Level 7
You can have your opponent draw 1 card: Special Summon this card from your Hand or Graveyard (can only be used once per turn). Your opponent must declare which monsters will declare an attack, and their attack target, at the start of their Battle Phase. You select the order which they attack (if the attack target doesn't exist, the attack is negated).
[ 1900 / 2200]
Yay, a level 7 that's easy to summon! Other than that, effect seems good, overall a fun card that maybe can be abused with another card. But anyway, if you oly have this card, does your opponent able to attack directly with another monster, or the attack is negated (assuming your opponent has more than 1 monsters). and also what is the ruling about multi attackers and monsters that able to attack again after destroying something?

Alley Oop
Continuous Spell Card
You can select 1 monster you control, then select a second Attack-position monster you control. Change the second monster to Defense Position, it cannot change its battle position this turn, even with a card effect. The first monster gains ATK equal to the DEF of the second monster, until the End Phase.
Anyway, can you use it multiple times during a turn? just asking. otherwise fine, helps overrun big monsters.

Frost Spellbreaker
The effect of all your opponent's Spell cards becomes "Decrease the ATK of 1 Monster on the field by 1000." If the ATK of this card is 0, this effect is negated.
[ 1200 / 2000 ]
It's balanced imo. since you didn't get to choose the spell that is negated. You get to pseudo negate a minimum of 2 spells and your opponent is able to use this to their advantage(also the fact that your opponent can still overrun this monster with another monster). Anyway, do you think that it will be good in Frozone deck?

Lonely Seagull
While this is the only Attack-position monster you control, it cannot be destroyed. When you take Battle Damage from a battle involving this card, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with ATK equal to or less than the damage you took.
[ 400 / 400 ]
Would be a fun card imo. Summon this card, battle, summon another copy of this card, battle, summon another copy, battle, summon something. Yes, you take a huge LP damage from that strat, but seems fun to try.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards Empty Re: What did you say? I can't hear you over my new cards

Post by Seattleite Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 am

EMSOUP wrote:
Seattleite wrote:Veintriloquist
Aqua | WATER | Level 7
[ 1900 / 2200]
Yay, a level 7 that's easy to summon! Other than that, effect seems good, overall a fun card that maybe can be abused with another card. But anyway, if you oly have this card, does your opponent able to attack directly with another monster, or the attack is negated (assuming your opponent has more than 1 monsters). and also what is the ruling about multi attackers and monsters that able to attack again after destroying something?
Glad it's good. They aren't able to attack directly unless the monster is a direct attacker, then the attack target is you. Opponent will select multi attackers and declare which monsters they will attack, you still control the order. The BLS-style attackers attack immediately after and it's due to an effect, so it will happen after they attack regardless.

Alley Oop
Continuous Spell Card
Anyway, can you use it multiple times during a turn? just asking. otherwise fine, helps overrun big monsters.
Yes you can use it multiple times.

Frost Spellbreaker
[ 1200 / 2000 ]
It's balanced imo. since you didn't get to choose the spell that is negated. You get to pseudo negate a minimum of 2 spells and your opponent is able to use this to their advantage(also the fact that your opponent can still overrun this monster with another monster). Anyway, do you think that it will be good in Frozone deck?
I thought it was one of my better ideas Smile Frozone could make use of it, if your opponent really NEEDS to activate a certain spell and they waste their others on Spellbreaker.

Lonely Seagull
[ 400 / 400 ]
Would be a fun card imo. Summon this card, battle, summon another copy of this card, battle, summon another copy, battle, summon something. Yes, you take a huge LP damage from that strat, but seems fun to try.
I didn't realize it would loop Surprised But i guess that's balanced.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down