LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grain Control

3 posters

Go down

Grain Control Empty Grain Control

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 am

Grain Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Plant-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.

Arcane Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Spellcaster-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.

Rain Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Aqua-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.

Brain Parole
Spell/Normal
When either player has a monster whose control is switched to a different player, the original owner of that monster takes 1000 damage.

Brain Casserole
Spell/Normal
Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field that originally belonged to your opponent: Gain 2000 Life Points and draw 1 card.

Brain Patrol
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points: Look at your opponent's hand: Your opponent selects 1 Spell or Trap Card in their hand and shuffles it into their deck.

Exchange of Heart
Spell/Normal
Both players select 1 monster they control: the player switches control of their monster to the other player.

Thrashing Ground
Spell/Normal
Destroy the monster on your opponent's side of the field with the highest DEF (if it's a tie, destroy the monsters who share equal DEF.)

Wraparound
Trap/Normal
Activate this card during your opponent's Draw Phase: Your opponent reveals the card they draw; you can destroy that card and have your opponent draw a new card.

Saturnine Spark
Spell/Normal
Pay half of your Life Points: destroy 2 cards on the field.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Grain Control Empty Re: Grain Control

Post by Ash Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am

brain control rips seem ok since specificness and could happily exist as side deck cards

brain parole is ok, but i see very little use since its almost pointless lp regen

brain casserole looks nice but in practice is a -1 that requires set up. shame really.

brain patrol i think is pretty nutty. it's forceful sentry with a tiny amount retooling that still leaves it (i think) too strong.

exchange is just creature swap without the position change restriction. i don't like near identical cards to tcg but i do like creature swap :v

thrashing ground is just smashing ground :/

wraparound seems bad because it is a -1 that doesn't really influence play in any effective way

saturnine spark is good. my head tells me it's +1 which will likely nullify its lp cost by swinging the game too quickly and effectively, but i've seen some crazy tempo swings in lccg that could make spark dangerous to play.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Grain Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Plant-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.

Arcane Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Spellcaster-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.

Rain Control
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Aqua-type Monster your opponent controls: Take control of it until the End Phase.
I'm not a huge fan of these three, or any specific anti-type or attribute for that matter, which is usually sidedeck material unless you go for Polymorpher etc.

Brain Parole
Spell/Normal
When either player has a monster whose control is switched to a different player, the original owner of that monster takes 1000 damage.
Meant to be continuous? This just seems hard to use, sometimes you'd have to take the damage too to inflict any

Brain Casserole
Spell/Normal
Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field that originally belonged to your opponent: Gain 2000 Life Points and draw 1 card.
Love the name. Seems good, but i think would be better as a quick-play. More combos.

Brain Patrol
Spell/Normal
Pay 800 Life Points: Look at your opponent's hand: Your opponent selects 1 Spell or Trap Card in their hand and shuffles it into their deck.
ehhhhhhhhh not sure.

Exchange of Heart
Spell/Normal
Both players select 1 monster they control: the player switches control of their monster to the other player.
So, creature swap. Well, it had to happen eventually.

Thrashing Ground
Spell/Normal
Destroy the monster on your opponent's side of the field with the highest DEF (if it's a tie, destroy the monsters who share equal DEF.)
Has no drawback. Don't really like.

Wraparound
Trap/Normal
Activate this card during your opponent's Draw Phase: Your opponent reveals the card they draw; you can destroy that card and have your opponent draw a new card.
Meh, you still don't have much element of control. I'd find a way to force your opponent to draw something of your choice.

Saturnine Spark
Spell/Normal
Pay half of your Life Points: destroy 2 cards on the field.
Seems fair.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down