Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat?

Go down

Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat? Empty Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat?

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:50 am

Name-The Siren
Level-9
Attribute-Dark
Type-Aqua
Atk-2500
Def-600
Effect-This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand. This card cannot declare a direct attack. You cannot control another face-up monster. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's life points place 1 "Song Counter" on this card. If this card has 5 or more song counters on it you win the game.

Name-The Siren's Call
Normal Trap
Effect-You can only activate this card if you control only 1 face-up monster and during the end of your opponent's Main Phase 1, all monsters they control are switched to face-up attack postion and must declare a attack this turn if able.

Name-Planet Hell
Field Spell
Effect-All battle damage players take is dubbled. And all reflection damage is tripled. During each End Phase banish 2 cards either from your hand, field or Graveyard in any combonation of the two if you do not then banish this card and send the top 20 cards of your deck to the Graveyard and without looking at your Graveyard your opponent chooses monster spell or trap and both players take damage equal to 300x the number of declared type of card that exists in your Graveyard.

Made this because I finally Decided that I am changing Dooms Day Golems effect entirely In fact he should eventually be in this post.

Name-Ever Dream
Continuous Trap
Effect-Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster is switched to defense postion and cannot change it's Battle postion except by a card effect. When that monster is removed from the field destory this card.

Name-Century Child
Level-1
Attribute-Earth
Type-Machine
Atk-0
Def-0
Effect-After your 10th turn of controling this face-up card send it to the Graveyard and you win the Duel. You can only control 1 face-up "Century Child".

Name-The Arborous Wishmaster
Level-10
Attribute-Wind
Type-Spellcastor
Atk-0
Def-0
Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set this card cannot be Special Summoned except by this cards effect. You must tribute 4 monsters to Special Summon this card from your hand 3 yours 1 your opponents. Whenever this card is Special Summoned choose 1 of the following effects and activate it: *This cards orginial Attack becomes 10,000 but if this card is removed from the field your opponent gains 5000 life points. *Select upto 2 monsters on the field and equip them to this card. This cards attack is treated as 1 of the equiped monsters attack. And Defense is treated as the other equiped monsters defense. If there is only one monster equiped by this effect the add the Attack and Defense of that monster then half it, this monsters attack and defense are now the answer. *Any number of times per turn discard 1 card from your hand select 1 card on the field or a card at random from your opponent's hand and return it to the deck, cards and effects cannot be used in response to this effect.

Name-Dooms Day Golem
Level-9
Attribute-Fire
Type-Machine
Atk-2730
Def-1940
Effect-Upto twice per turn you may Banish 1 Fire monster from your Graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300x the level of the banished monster. Whenever this card inflicts damage to your opponent's life points you may banish 1 Fire monster from your hand and your opponent sends the top x cards of their deck to the Graveyard, X equals that monsters level +2. During the End Phase of your turn if this card did not declare an attack you may select 1 banished card you control and send it to your Graveyard. If it was a Fire monster you may select 1 other Fire monster in your banished pile with a level lower than the selected monster and add it to your hand.

Name-WereDragon
Level-8
Attribute-Earth
Type-Dragon
Atk-2800
Def-2200
Effect-1 tuner + 1 or more nontuner monsters
This card gains 200 attack points for every Beast Beast-Warrior and Winged Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard. While you control this face-up card your opponet cannot activate the effect(s) of Spell and Trap cards during the Battle Phase.

Name-Moon Dance
Normal Spell
Effect-Discard 2 cards from your hand and search you deck for 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast-Type monster and add it to your hand.

Then the Bold, The Barve, The Stupid, The Frogs????

Name-Flame Frog
Level-2
Attribute-Water
Type-Aqua
Atk-700
Def-1200
Effect-Once per turn, for every "Frog" monster in your Graveyard, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life points for every "Frog" monster other than "Flame Frog" in your Graveyard.

Name-Ninja Frogs
Level-2
Attribute-Water
Type-Aqua
Atk-700
Def-400
Effect-Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down Defense Postion. When this card is flipped face-up, you can return Spell and Trap cards on the field to their owners' hand up to the number of face-up "Frog" monsters you control.

Back to top Go down

Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat? Empty Re: Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat?

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 am

Nightwish cards.

Siren seems reasonable.

How many cards like Siren's Call do we already have that force the opponent to attack? There is quite a few I believe.

Planet Hell's doubling any damage effect is too strong.

Ever Dream is super nice.

The Arborous Wishmaster can be targeted by Drelb's Scour while it has 10,000 ATK to OTK the opponent.

Century Child is too iffy at 10 turns, especially because of all of the Level 1 Support.

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat? Empty Re: Horray card making moods? As well as Dooms Day Golems effect change lol wat?

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 am

Planet Hell only dubbles Battle damage, Reflection damage ='s damage between atk and def when def is higher.

As for Arborous Wishmaster and Drelb's Scour, I had no idea that card existed so I gusse to fix that issue make it so when you choose the 10,000 atk make it so he is uneffected by your S/T cards.

For Century Child make it level 2???

And we already have cards like Siren's Call???

As for the names I tend to name things based on what is either going on around me or what Song I'm listening to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

for century child

bin it or completely re-tool it. an auto-win condition is not a good idea ever.

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 am

Ash wrote:an auto-win condition is not a good idea ever.

Neutral The Siren is an auto win.....and you only say something about Century Child....or anything else for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 am

i didn't read all of them obviously

in that case bin all the auto wins Neutral

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down