A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria

Go down

A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria Empty A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

Name-Bloodangel's Cry
Cont. Trap
Effect-When the effect of a Fire-attribute Fairy-type monster is resolved pick up not draw the top two cards of your deck, select 1 of those cards and banish it then send the other to either the top or bottom of your deck.

Name-Therion
Fire
Fairy
Level-7
Atk-?
Def-?
Effect-When this card is summoned select 1 banished fairy in your banished pile and send it back to the bottom of your deck. this cards original attack and defense are equal to the half the attack of the returned monster. If the monster returned by this card was a fire attribute fairy type monster than Once per turn during your opponents turn you may select 1 card in your hand return it to the top of your deck and until the end phase of this turn dubble this cards attack and defense. During the end phase of the turn you activate this effect you may look at the top card of your deck and either banish it or send it to the bottom of your deck. If the banished card was a fire attribute fairy type monster than both players may draw 1 card.

If you want to see where I think this should go than give a shout if not than just say so, I know Fairys have quite a bit of support already but I figured I would ry to give them a new play style. To give you an idea of other monsters this series will feature a weird version of Archlord Krystia that is quite different but as close an explain nation as I can give, weird version of Uria, the lord of searing flames, and the last TCG reference card is Neo Parshath. So let me know if you would. K thx.

Back to top Go down

A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria Empty Re: A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria

Post by Seattleite on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Bloodangel's Cry makes a very interesting consistency engine and works well with Space Clash Wave.

Therion... I like these effects, very strange support, but it provides defense and consistency to fairies. I'm interested in the others.

BEES:
A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria Oprahs-Bees
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria Empty Re: A new spin off on Fairys THX to Krypteria

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 am

Name-Selen, Archlord of Wisdom
Fire
Fairy
Level-8
Atk-2800
Def-2300
Effect-If you have exactaly 4 banished Fire monsters you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do select 1 banished Fire monster and return it back to the owners deck the deck is then shuffled. When the effect of a card would banish a card(s) from your deck is activated, pick up not draw the top 3 cards and arrange them in any order then return them back to the top of the deck. If this card would be banished return this card to the bottom of the owners deck instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum