LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang

+2
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
Ruthlessly Condemned
6 posters

Go down

Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang Empty Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 am

Yin and Yang Warrior - Kaosu Yuugure
[Light/Warrior/10/2800/1500]
1 Synchro Monster + 1 Xyz Monster
This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Banish 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. -Xyz Monster: Draw 2 cards and Banish 1 card in your hand

Yin and Yang Sorceress - Jundo Tsumi
[Dark/Spellcaster/10/2400/1900]
This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: destroy all other Face-up monsters on the field. -Xyz Monster: Destroy all Face-down Spells and Trap cards on the field

Yin and Yang Summoner - Kuru Toru
[Light/Spellcaster/10/0/3000]
This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Special Summon 1 level 6 or Lower Monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field in Face-up Defense Position, It cannot be used as an Xyz Material Monster this turn and it's control is switched to the opponent when it would leave the field. -Xyz Monster: Special Summon the Synchro Monster used for this card's Summon in Face-up Defense position, It's effects are Negated and it's Banished when it leaves the field.

Black and White Dragon
[Dark/Dragon/4/1800/500]
This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. You can Treat this card as a Synchro or Xyz monster for the Fusion Summon of a "Yin and Yang" Fusion Monster. If you do, The other card used in that Summon cannot be a "Black and White Dragon"

Clashing Fusion
[Spell/Quick-play]
Send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material monsters for a "Yin and Yang" Fusion Monster and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck (This is treated as a Fusion Summon) You can only activate 1 "Clashing Fusion" per turn. During your Standby Phase: You can Banish 1 Fusion monster you control; Add this card in your Graveyard to your hand.

Last edited by Flandre Scarlet on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang Empty Re: Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 am

Controversial to say the least but unique. Drop the ability on the poly to add it back to your hand. My option anyways just because I see it as being a problem. Others might not think so but who knows also Jundo Tusmi might be a bit much also all of these scream deep chaos dragon fodder.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang Empty Re: Light and Dark, Twilight and Chaos.... Yin and Yang

Post by Midnight Wyvern Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 am

Werelord summed up most of my thoughts. I disagree with him on the poly adding.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 am

Flandre Scarlet wrote:Yin and Yang Warrior - Kaosu Yuugure
This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Banish 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. -Xyz Monster: Draw 2 cards

Looks good to me, neither effect seems incredibly overbearing based on materials.

This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: destroy all other monsters on the field. -Xyz Monster: Destroy all Spells and Trap cards on the field

But a Raigeki/Feather Duster does seem a touch overboard, maybe up to 2 targets for each?

This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Special Summon 1 level 6 or Lower Monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field in Face-up Defense Position. -Xyz Monster: Special Summon the Synchro Monster used for this card's Summon in Face-up Defense position, It's effects are Negated and it's Banished when it leaves the field.

I personally feel that the Lv 6 or lower monster could use an extra limitation, either on effect or being used as Synchro/Xyz materials.

Black and White Dragon
[Dark/Dragon/4/1800/500]
This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. You can Treat this card as a Synchro or Xyz monster for the Fusion Summon of a "Yin and Yang" Fusion Monster. If you do, The other card used in that Summon cannot be a "Black and White Dragon"

Decent themed beater that complements other Fusion-Substitute monsters quite well. Good card.

Clashing Fusion
[Spell/Quick-play]
Send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material monsters for a "Yin and Yang" Fusion Monster and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck (This is treated as a Fusion Summon) You can only activate 1 "Clashing Fusion" per turn. During your Standby Phase: You can Banish 1 Fusion monster; Add this card in your Graveyard to your hand.

Themed Super Poly, must be nice. Self recycling is a concern, it works with Gem Knights ok, but this undoubtedly has more potential in aggressive and disruptive plays.

Ninja'd a bit by WereLord. Deep Chaos might struggle with these though as they banish potential fodder, meaning you can't streamline play both together.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 am

Flandre Scarlet wrote:Yin and Yang Warrior - Kaosu Yuugure
This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Banish 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. -Xyz Monster: Draw 2 cards

I like it. Considering what you need to fusion summon it, I would say this is balanced and good.

This Monster's Attribute is also LIGHT. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: destroy all other monsters on the field. -Xyz Monster: Destroy all Spells and Trap cards on the field

Not sure I like this one to much. Might want to tone down both of the effects our up the costs/conditions.

This Monster's Attribute is also DARK. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Banish 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Summon, Then Apply the Appropriate effect: -Synchro Monster: Special Summon 1 level 6 or Lower Monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field in Face-up Defense Position. -Xyz Monster: Special Summon the Synchro Monster used for this card's Summon in Face-up Defense position, It's effects are Negated and it's Banished when it leaves the field.

Like Ash said, limitation on the level 6 or lower monster might be needed. Otherwise, very cool wall.

Black and White Dragon
[Dark/Dragon/4/1800/500]

Cool, makes more use of the cards. Might make the Yin and Yang monsters a little too accessible but meh, it would need to see play before we can really determine that. Good card though.

Clashing Fusion
[Spell/Quick-play]
Send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material monsters for a "Yin and Yang" Fusion Monster and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck (This is treated as a Fusion Summon) You can only activate 1 "Clashing Fusion" per turn. During your Standby Phase: You can Banish 1 Fusion monster you control; Add this card in your Graveyard to your hand.

Cool, I like it but the recycling is not something I really like. Might want to reconsider that. Being a quick-play might also be kind of weird and annoying to play against, but yeah.

Overall I like this a lot. They seem really splash able which could be a good or a bad thing. I like this overall and would be fun to duel with.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 am

Editted Kuru, since it needed a good limitation on the Synchro effect

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Just remember fusion substitutes make this much, much more consistent. After all I am reviewing from an LCCG point of view and Fusions are much easier to get out than the TCG. Black and White Dragon + another fusion substitute = avoiding the cost altogether. Keeping that in mind Kuru and Kaosu look good but Jundo is too much IMO. Clashing Fusion is a fun anti-meta-ish super poly. Would be cool here.

Also this is just aesthetics but i think changing them all to LIGHT and they all have the effect "this card is also treated as DARK" to make it easier to read.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Seattleite wrote:Just remember fusion substitutes make this much, much more consistent. After all I am reviewing from an LCCG point of view and Fusions are much easier to get out than the TCG. Black and White Dragon + another fusion substitute = avoiding the cost altogether. Keeping that in mind Kuru and Kaosu look good but Jundo is too much IMO. Clashing Fusion is a fun anti-meta-ish super poly. Would be cool here.

Also this is just aesthetics but i think changing them all to LIGHT and they all have the effect "this card is also treated as DARK" to make it easier to read.

@ Bold: Actually, No, The Yin and Yangs do not Specifically name their Fusion Materials, So Fusion Substitutes cannot be used at all with the Yin and Yangs, Unless one happens to be a Synchro or Xyz Monster

Yugioh Wikia's Fusion Substitutes Page wrote:
Fusion Substitutes cannot be used for Fusion Monsters that do not specifically name their Fusion Material Monsters, like "Ojama Knight" or "Evil HERO Dark Gaia".
See Here

@ Italics: The effect is actually not active while in the Main or Extra Deck, if I remember correctly

EDIT: I Nerfed Jundo a Slight bit, but i needed to keep with the opposite theme

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

ok then, ignore that Razz
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

BUMP! Who wants to help me test these?

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 am

not it
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Due to testing, I had to Nerf Kaosu's Draw effect

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down