Stabilization Dome

Go down

Stabilization Dome Empty Stabilization Dome

Post by Seattleite on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

Stabilization Dome
Field Spell
Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, both players may control a face-up Field Spell card. When an effect would destroy a Field Spell Card, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to negate that effect.

Ok, I know Stabilization Dome isn't UP'd. But let's face it, when 2 players with field spells in their deck face off, it's not fun to constantly trade Field Spells. This would make those duels more enjoyable for everyone.

BEES:
Stabilization Dome Oprahs-Bees
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Stabilization Dome Empty Re: Stabilization Dome

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

No for a few main reason's, first of which being you now made this card oped, killing fields with fields is the point, aka the idea is you can't be in two planes of existence at the same time or else you cause a paradox, also some fields are just that annoying, example image if I really did submit Caramelladansen and this card had this buff, in my eyes it looks like a lot of people are going to be involuntarily dancing in order to not lose in about 5 turns. My main issue with this is that two fields can be on the field that compleatly contradict each other, and also I just don't like it at all, I mean decks that compleatly run off fields if you can't find a way to protect or your field from other fields then that is your problem not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

It is not the most "logical" solution but i think it is necessary, so I'm advocating enjoyment of the game over that on this.

If it would make it OP'd then we could remove the last effect, if that is absolutely necessary.

For decks like that (carmelldansen), Field Spells would be more likely to be killed by a S/T card anyway, instead of another field spell.

My point is even if they contradict each other, Field Spells are the key to so many decks in the lccg and if 2 of these decks collide, they can't show off their full potential and the duels become boring and frustrating.

BEES:
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 pm

No, they become more skill-orientated as it requires playing around or baiting use of your opponents Fields, and more about adapting your deck to not get smashed simply because you haven't got your Field Spell in play.

A deck's REAL potential lies in its ability to play its game in the face of any opposition, and other Field Spell using decks are no different in that regard.

Basically, suck it up.

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 pm

"if I really did submit Caramelladansen and this card had this buff, in my eyes it looks like a lot of people are going to be involuntarily dancing in order to not lose in about 5 turns"

lol'd so hard

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

welp, looks like i can't count on anyone else to post on this thread, so m'kay Neutral

BEES:
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: