Cascading Calamity? Oh me...oh my.

Go down

Cascading Calamity? Oh me...oh my. Empty Cascading Calamity? Oh me...oh my.

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 am

Combining pretentious names with milling I see. My penis would be proud of my accomplishments.

Cascading Calamity of Painless Joy
Normal Trap
Activate this card when your opponent Summons a monster: Your opponent sends a number of cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the Summoned monster. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.

Cascading Calamity of Ensanguined Harmony
Normal Trap
Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack: Your opponent must send the top 5 cards of their deck to the Graveyard; if they do not the attack is negated; If 3 or more monsters are sent to the Graveyard by this effect, the attack is negated. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.

Cascading Calamity of Descending Naught
Normal Trap
Activate this card when a monster is sent to the Graveyard: Your opponent sends the top cards of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the sent monster. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.

Cascading Calamity of Aphotic Unity
Normal Spell
Your opponent sends 4 cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard for each "Cascading Calamity" card that was activated this turn.

Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Cascading Calamity? Oh me...oh my. Empty Re: Cascading Calamity? Oh me...oh my.

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Combining pretentious names with milling I see. My penis would be proud of my accomplishments.

Normal Trap
Activate this card when your opponent Summons a monster: Your opponent sends a number of cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the Summoned monster. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.
Yay fun mill cards.

Normal Trap
Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack: Your opponent must send the top 5 cards of their deck to the Graveyard; if they do not the attack is negated; If 3 or more monsters are sent to the Graveyard by this effect, the attack is negated. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.
Yay fun stall card.

Normal Trap
Activate this card when a monster is sent to the Graveyard: Your opponent sends the top cards of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the sent monster. When this card resolves successfully, add 1 "Cascading Calamity" card in your deck to your hand.

Normal Spell
Your opponent sends 4 cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard for each "Cascading Calamity" card that was activated this turn.
I say make this on only mill 2 per card
Over all I'm not sure how I feel about mill cards being able to search them selves but play testing should answer that Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:59 am

I made them add to the hand so they don't mill every turn.

If you add them to your hand during your opponent's turn you still have to set them for the next turn, so it's a steady pace of milling rather than an instantly chainable mill.

Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 am

well those searches is seemly better, but i will still tend to dislike it (and I blame TC cards that gave me the experience Sad.)

and on side note: loving those names <3

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Combining pretentious names with milling I see. My penis would be proud of my accomplishments. XD

Normal Trap
Seems good 'n stuff

Normal Trap

A fair trade - seeing as how fast these can mill, they might want to take the negate attack.

Normal Trap

Also good 'n stuff

Normal Spell

I think 4 is fair as these are conditional.

Pretentious names indeed, but the effects live up to it. However may be a little annoying to play against, lol.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 pm

yay mill

actually very good for a few pre-existing mill ideas i had

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 am

Also relevant.

Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 am

i request you change opponent to target player , to open opprotunities for players to make decks around grave abuse
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum