LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help.

3 posters

Go down

Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help. Empty Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help.

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 am

Since my internet is back on, i decided to celebrate by asking for help from all of you guys to help form dialoge and plot ideas for a 10 minute movie my friends and I are making about someone who has a seizure so fucking violent it shakes the fabric of space and time and allows him to travel through time. If intirested, post ideas in comments

Important info
Cast:

Me:Jim (Has dementia, Talks like dracula, also has the seizure)
My GF: Random bystander (Generic person who flips out)
Friend Kyle: Gerald (Generic douche who follows me into different time periods)
Friend Darren: Dwayne (Obsessed with the disco era and often speaks liek he lived in 1975, follows me into new times)
Friend Paul: Dick Suckinsky (Made up scientist from 1756 {Only confirmed date we travel to} Helps me return to my own time period)

Thats all i have at the moment. Feel free to post ideas about plot line and such
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help. Empty Re: Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help.

Post by DIGITAL Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 am

Return to your own funeral cuz everyone you love thinks you died Razz so you commit suicide
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help. Empty Re: Internet is back on and I must make 1 request for help.

Post by DIGITAL Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 am

the only movie i have ever made was 45 min long and ended in my suicide o.o
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 am

My god what the hell is wrong with you? Just joking, but I will explore that possibility
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

I have a twisted soul...
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 am

well for ideas you could go with some of the following:
*meet up with the Back to the Future guyz for lulz. or some kind of spin off of them
*Have running Joke(s) through out the movie
*Go into a Future ruled by TCG's FTW
*Use Ideas for past projects you have worked on you can never copyright yourself.

BTW how long do you have to do this?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 am

Basically I have a month and a half. I dont remember when the exact date as to when I need this done, but that is the estimated time frame.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 am

*people die!
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down