Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast....

Go down

Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast.... Empty Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast....

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 am

|Clash Synchro!|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||both players roll a die and If the results are the same; roll again. Send 1 Tuner monster you control and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters on either side of the field to the Graveyard; Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of those monsters, ignoring the Summoning Condition of Attributes. The player whose result is the highest take control of that Synchro Monster. You can only activate this card while you control a Tuner monster and your opponent control 1 or more non-tuner monsters than you.|

|Recalibration of Magic|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||||Add 1 Level 3 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Tuning Zombyra|???|????|Fiend/Tuner/Effect|Dark|2||300|200|If this card is send to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, when this card leaves the field: Banish it.|

|Deathless Resurrection|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||||Banish 2 DARK monster from your Graveyard to target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target.|

|Necronite Magician|???|????|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|1 Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Fiend-Type, Spellcaster-Type or Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard whose ATK, DEF and Level are equal to or less then this card: Special Summon it. its effects are negated and it cannot declare an attack.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast.... Empty Re: Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast....

Post by Seattleite on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 am

Scheath666 wrote:|Clash Synchro!|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent control 1 or more face-up non-Tuner monsters than you and you control a face-up Tuner monster: Both players roll a die and If the results are the same; both players roll again. Then send 1 Tuner monster you control and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters on either side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the sent monsters, ignoring the Summoning Condition of Attributes. (This Special Summoning is treated as Synchro Summon.) The player Whose result is the highest gains control of that Synchro Monster.|
I remember this card. It is just way coolio. Might have to invent crappy synchros for this card XD

|Recalibration of Magic|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||||Add 1 Level 3 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.|
Generally a tutor for multiple targets without anything else involved turns out bad..

|Tuning Zombyra|???|????|Fiend/Tuner/Effect|Dark|2||300|200|If this card is send to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, when this card leaves the field: Banish it.|
Well, seems alright.

|Deathless Resurrection|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||||Banish 2 DARK monster from your Graveyard to target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target.|
Yep, DARK needed this. Good

|Necronite Magician|???|????|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|1 Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Fiend-Type, Spellcaster-Type or Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard whose ATK, DEF and Level are equal to or less then this card: Special Summon it. its effects are negated and it cannot declare an attack.|
So combo with Tuning Zombrya for a double synchro or Lv6 synchro, nice
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast.... Empty Re: Well it's my b-day today, time flies so fast....

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 am

Seattleite wrote:
Scheath666 wrote:|Clash Synchro!|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent control 1 or more face-up non-Tuner monsters than you and you control a face-up Tuner monster: Both players roll a die and If the results are the same; both players roll again. Then send 1 Tuner monster you control and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters on either side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the sent monsters, ignoring the Summoning Condition of Attributes. (This Special Summoning is treated as Synchro Summon.) The player Whose result is the highest gains control of that Synchro Monster.|
I remember this card. It is just way coolio. Might have to invent crappy synchros for this card XD

exactly or a Lava golem/Acid Golem kind of Synchro monsters. if you lose the result give them a synchro that kill them, if you win the result, get a good synchro, either way you win like a baws Very Happy

Generally a tutor for multiple targets without anything else involved turns out bad..

except it's for Level 3 or lower compare to ROTA's level condition

Well, seems alright.

he's basically a spur of a moment

Yep, DARK needed this. Good

good thing that was by luck.

So combo with Tuning Zombrya for a double synchro or Lv6 synchro, nice

well didn't exaclty planned that but oh well i guess that's work. Smile

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 am

Happy birthday

and I so want Deathless Resurrection for a Danea FTLD
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down