LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation and its Acceptance

2 posters

Go down

Resignation and its Acceptance Empty Resignation and its Acceptance

Post by Alfred Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 am

Following a brief correspondence after I issued my Ultimatum, Seattleite chose to accept my unconditional resignation from the LCCG. Think of it as an indeterminate retirement. I'm not denying that I will never return in the future (as there is always a chance I will), but it is unlikely. I think my reasons for leaving are already apparent to all; I may be punished for disclosing full details of them anyway, so I shall not.

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Resignation and its Acceptance Empty Re: Resignation and its Acceptance

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am

Um, just say you are taking a break? Going on a fallacious, overdramatic campaign against Seattlelite while trying to convey this idea of a "Me vs. Them" mentality, while issuing empty one-sided ultimatums that consist of two negatives is kind of blowing it out of proportion.

A lot of my good cards don't get accepted because the general card base of the LCCG is very weak and most of other people's monsters would get annihilated from them with a consistent S/T set, but I don't complain. I just enter cards that eventually will get the other card creators to be more aware of the fact that a Level 4 1700 ATK effect monster is not enough to win duels or gain stupid amounts of advantage.

Just read around in General, submit some cards and lurk. It's not that hard, and there's no need to get hot-blooded over something as simple as a custom card circuit.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum