LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!!

4 posters

Go down

Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!! Empty Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!!

Post by TerrorSky Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 pm

FINALLY for the archetype that I got my Username from: The mighty Skyterrors

Gatling Skyterror
DARK
L6
Machine/Effect
2600/2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a Level 4 or lower "Skyterror" monster is returned to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky" or by the effect of "Ominous Sky" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. "Ominous Sky" cannot be destroyed by card effects and other Field Spells cannot be activated. This card does not have to return to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky" This card can attack ignoring the effects of "Ominous Sky" but it cannot activate the following effect this turn.
- If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: This card can make a second attack each Battle Phase this turn. This effect cannot be activated if your opponent controls no monsters after this card destroyed a monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard.

Metalwing Skyterror
DARK
L6
Machine/Effect
2400/2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a Level 4 or lower "Skyterror" monster is returned to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky" or by the effect of "Ominous Sky". This card does not have to return to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky" This card can attack ignoring the effects of "Ominous Sky" but it cannot activate the following effect this turn.
- If this card declares an attack: You can target 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls: Destroy that target. Your opponent must control at least 2 face-up monsters to activate and resolve this effect. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: This card can make a second attack each Battle Phase this turn. This effect cannot be activated if your opponent controls no monsters after this card destroyed a monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard.

Bladerush Skyterror Q
DARK
L6
Machine/Effect
2450/1800
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) when a Level 4 or lower "Skyterror" monster is returned to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky" or by the effect of "Ominous Sky". This card does not have to return to the hand by the effect of "Ominous Sky". This card can attack ignoring the effects of "Ominous Sky". Once per turn: You can target 1 "Skyterror" monster you control; it gains the following effect while this card is face-up on the field, unless you target this card, then it only gains the following effect until the End Phase. If you do: You cannot target this card with this effect until your 2nd Standby Phase after this effect has activated.
- If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: This card can make a second attack each Battle Phase this turn. This effect cannot be activated if your opponent controls no monsters after this card destroyed a monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard.

Rocketdive Skyterror
WIND
L3
Pyro/Tuner
1000/1000
If you control a "Skyterror" monster Special Summoned by the effect of "Ominous Sky" you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Special Summoned by this effect or by the effect of "Ominous Sky" it gains this effect.
- This card cannot attack your opponent directly. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. If this card attacks an opponent's monster: It gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Taunting Skyterror
WIND
L3
Pyro/Effect
900/1900
If you control a "Skyterror" monster Special Summoned by the effect of "Ominous Sky" you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While this card is in Defense Position your opponent must switch 1 monster they control to Attack Position (if possible) and declare an attack with at least 1 monster per turn. You can only control 1 face-up "Taunting Skyterror".

Chaotic Skyterror
WIND
L4
Pyro/Effect
2100/100
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control a "Skyterror" monster Special Summoned by the effect of "Ominous Sky". If you control another "Skyterror" monster, other than "Chaotic Skyterror", you can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Skyterror" monster you control and have both this card and that target gain the following effect while both monsters are on the field. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and resolve this effect.
- This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn.

Astronaut Skyterror
L4
Pyro/Tuner
1300/1200
If you control a "Skyterror" monster Special Summoned by the effect of "Ominous Sky" you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you control no other monsters or 3 or more other "Skyterror" monsters this cards original ATK is doubled.

Scarlet Skyterror
DARK
L9
Machine/Synchro/Effect
3100/2600
1 "Skyterror" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Skyterror" monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned in Attack Position and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send all Defense Position monsters on the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, when a monster is returned to the hand: Special Summon 1 "Skyterror" Tuner monster (from your hand). It cannot be used as Synchro Material except for the Synchro Summon of a "Skyterror" Synchro Monster this turn.

Balesk-Baj, the Timeburner
DARK
R6
Machine/Xyz/Effect
3100/2300
3 Level 6 "Skyterror" monsters.
(This card is always treated as a "Skyterror" monster.)
Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is unaffected by "Ominous Sky". If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: This card can make a second attack each Battle Phase this turn. This effect cannot be activated if your opponent controls no monsters after this card destroyed a monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; skip your opponent's next turn, then return this card to the Extra Deck and shuffle the Xyz Materials in your Graveyard into your Deck. After the turn this effect resolved: You can only attack with 1 monster once this turn.

Ominous Sky (modified this some)
Field Spell Card
WIND and DARK monsters gain 300 ATK. If a monster inflicts battle damage: Returned it to its owner's hand. If the returned monster was a WIND or DARK monster, the owner can Special Summon 1 WIND or DARK monster with a different attribute from their hand. It cannot attack this turn. During each of your Standby Phases: Destroy this card unless you reveal 1 WIND and 1 DARK monster in your hand.

Ominous Greed
Normal Spell Card
Shuffle 1 DARK Machine-Type or 1 WIND Pyro-Type monster in your hand into your Deck. Draw 2 cards.

Sky Guard
Normal Trap Card
Treat as an Equip Card to a "Skyterror" monster. Once per turn it cannot be destroyed by battle and twice per turn it cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Strike from Above
Normal Trap Card
This card is also treated as "Ominous Sky". Target 1 Machine-Type "Skyterror" monster. That target can attack your opponent directly but all battle damage involving that monster is halved. During the End Phase: Return that target to the hand, then you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Terror Swarm
Continuous Spell Card
This card is treated as "Ominous Sky" while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard but is unaffected by the effect of "Gatling Skyterror". When a "Skyterror" monster is returned to the hand: Special Summon 1 WIND Pyro-Type monster or 1 DARK Machine-Type "Skyterror" monster (from your hand), ignoring the summoning conditions. If you Special Summon a DARK Machine-Type monster its effect(s) are negated.

Changes: Made Greed have stricter conditions, added new cards.

Last edited by TerrorSky on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:05 am; edited 4 times in total
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!! Empty Re: Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!!

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Oh I get it, it's a submarine reference
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!! Empty Re: Curious why I chose my username? HERE'S WHY!!

Post by TerrorSky Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Can I get some LEGIT feedback? I don't think DH is being serious here.
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:55 am

2800 seems too excessive for a level 6, whatever its restriction is, might want to fix that.

I think you can buff Strike from Above and Greed. Both are -1s, in a deck that actually needs a way to gain advantage.

Overall, they're good tempo archetype, but it needs a way to gain card advantage, and spot removal.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 am

EMSOUP wrote:2800 seems too excessive for a level 6, whatever its restriction is, might want to fix that.

I think you can buff Strike from Above and Greed. Both are -1s, in a deck that actually needs a way to gain advantage.

Overall, they're good tempo archetype, but it needs a way to gain card advantage, and spot removal.
FINALLY I do an archetype right (mostly). So how about I remove the Tribute cost and just have it halve the ATK? And for the buff on Greed. Hmm. Just from hand? And for the ATK on Gatling how about 2600?
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

Updated!
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:47 am

What I mean for Ominous Greed is that it's a -1 that will be dead often.

I'd make it a Destiny Draw like card that only needs to shuffle 1, but make the target more specific.

I'd also say strike from above can do with something like
"During the End Phase; return the targetted monster to the hand and destroy 1 card on the field" since it's a -1 in a deck that really lacking in advantage generating.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Update! again
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:25 pm

TerrorSky wrote:Can I get some LEGIT feedback? I don't think DH is being serious here.
DH is the ultimate troll supreme overlord.

Also Ominous Greed is broken now. Being a +0 is fine, but the conditions should be harsher.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Update! Again.
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Chaotic Skyterror seems fine, but is there a reason it can't be Normal Summoned/Set?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 pm

It's a LV4 with 2100.
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Oh, I overlooked that part.

I can't see anything wrong with any of these cards. They are quite solid. I have no particular favorites, but I don't see a reason to exclude any of them when running a Skyterror deck.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorSky Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:06 am

Update!
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum