LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes I'm revisiting Ledakan.

2 posters

Go down

Yes I'm revisiting Ledakan. Empty Yes I'm revisiting Ledakan.

Post by DIGITAL Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Ledakan Scorched Egg
FIRE/Level 3/0/1700
[Insect/Effect]Once per turn, put 1 Ledakan Counter on this card, or 2 if your opponent controls more monsters than you. This card can not be used for a tribute summon except for a "Ledakan" monster. This card cannot be destroyed by spell, trap and effect of an effect monster while you control 3 or more "Ledakan" monsters. If you control another "Ledakan" monster this card cannot be targeted for an attack. You can remove up to 4 Ledakan Counters off of this card to add one "Ledakan" monster from your deck to your hand, or deck to your graveyard. with a level equal to the number of counters removed. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Ant Swarm
FIRE/Level 3/1200/1500
[Insect/Effect]You can remove 4 or more Ledakan Counters from "Ledakan" Monsters you control to special summon a "Ledakan Ant Token" (Insect-Type/FIRE/3 Stars/ATK ?/DEF ?) on your side of the field. "Ledakan Ant Token" ATK and DEF is equal to 200x the number of tokens removed to summon it. If this card is destroyed, all "Ledakan Ant Token(s)" Summoned by this card are destroyed also. If a "ledakan Ant" monster or Token is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan Counters on that monster.

Ledakan Morbid Worm
FIRE/Level 4/1300/1800
[Insect/Effect]Once per turn add one Ledakan counter on this card for each "Ledakan" monster in your graveyard. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can add 1 "Ledakan" monster from your graveyard to your hand, or Discard 1 "Ledakan" monster from your hand. Once per turn you can remove 5 "Ledakan" counters off of this card to send one "Ledakan" monster from your deck to the graceyard. If you don't control at least 1 other "Ledakan" monster, destroy this card during the End Phase. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponentequal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Field Spotter Butterfly
FIRE/Level 4/1100/1700
[Insect/Effect]You can discard this card to add one Field spell card from your deck or graveyard to the top of your deck, if you control a face-up "Ledakan Swamp" card, add it to your hand. Once per turn, this card gains 1 Ledakan counter, or 2 if you control a field spell. Once per turn, remove a number of Ledakan Counters off of "Ledakan" monsters you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose level equal to the number of Ledakan Counters removed this way. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Eruption Beetle
FIRE/Level 5/1700/1900
[Insect/Effect]This card can be normal Summoned without a tribute if you control 2 or more "Ledakan" monster with 3 or more Ledakan Counters. You can remove 3 Ledakan Counters from a "Ledakan" Monster you control to negate and destroy 1 Spell or Trap card. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Flare Moth
FIRE/Level 6/1600/2100
[Insect/Effect]This card can be special Summoned from your graveyard by tributing a "Ledakan Scorched Egg" monster that has 6 or more Ledakan Counters on it. While this card has 3 or more Ledakan counters on it, all damage dealt to your opponent is treated as effect damage. When this card destroys a monster, add Ledakan counters to this card equal to the level of the destroyed monster. Once per turn you can remove 5 ledakan counters off this card to have all effect damage dealt to your opponent doubled until the end phase. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Resource Mantis
FIRE/Level 6/1700/2200
[Insect/Effect]When a monster leaves the field place all Ledakan counters on that monster onto this one. When a monster is summoned you can remove 5 Ledakan Counters from this card to add Ledakan counters too all other "Ledakan" monsters equal to the summoned monsters level. If your opponent summons a monster and you do not activate the above effect, add Ledakan counters to this card equal to the summoned monsters level. If this monster is used as Xyz materials for an Xyz summon, all counters on this card are removed from the field. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Hive Queen
FIRE/Level 7/2800/2900
[Insect/Effect]This card cannot attack unless you remove 2 Ledakan counters off of monsters you control. When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, put 2 Ledakan Counter on this card for each face-up FIRE monster on the field. Special Summon 1 "Ledakan Scorched Egg" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard in Attack Position at the End Phase that this card destroys a monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.

Ledakan Burning Bee
FIRE/Level 3/800/1400
[Insect/Effect]Once per turn this card gains 1 Ledakan counter for each monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, select 1 monster your opponent controls, that monster loses ATK equal to 200x the number of Ledakan counters on this card. When this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200x the number of Ledakan counters on this card.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Yes I'm revisiting Ledakan. Empty Re: Yes I'm revisiting Ledakan.

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Can the Egg add the Hive Queen?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am

Looks like it can't. For some reason I felt it was OP for egg to search the higher levels but considering it'd take a long time to get that many counters I don't see why I did that.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum